Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for a pincushion pattern...

joy
    Have spent the best part of my afternoon looking for this pincushion pattern but it has disappeared... as has all the pincushion patterns... they are probably all together.... it is heart shaped but with the top part cut off and there are arms that go around your wrist and are sewn together then that part is covered with a ribbon or tie or somesort... and it has stuffing inside... I hope someone can help me please... would be very grateful...

Super Member Chigger Holler Quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sounds cute, but unfortunately I haven't seen it so am not much help here! :(

Blog Entries
    Is this it? I have made dozens of these in all sizes. I use rice to fill the bottom of the heart so it sits upright. The large sizes sell fast at guild sale table.

http://www.fatquartershop.com/Free-Q...incushions.asp

joy
    Thank you both so much.... yes that is it... now I can get somewhere... been mooching around all afternoon... the others are missing as well but hopefully they will turn up one day... this was the main one I was needing for just now... thanks again...you are so kind.