Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Looking for a Stitch Regulator for Juki TL2010Q >

Looking for a Stitch Regulator for Juki TL2010Q

Looking for a Stitch Regulator for Juki TL2010Q

Old 01-21-2022, 12:28 PM

Default Looking for a Stitch Regulator for Juki TL2010Q

Hello,

I set my Juki on a Gracie wooden frame. I am looking for a stitch regulator to use instead of the foot pedal. Does anybody have a suggestion on where to buy a used regulator? I live in Canada, but am able to buy in the USA also.
Old 01-21-2022, 02:34 PM

I purchased a stitch regulator for my Juki TL98E and never used it. You could do some research to see if there is any way to get it to work with your machine.
Old 01-21-2022, 04:46 PM

That's à great question. I just sent a few emails to Juki dealers and am waiting for a response.

If it's compatible, I can contact you and we can go from there.
Old 01-21-2022, 05:30 PM
mkc

Originally Posted by spudnique View Post
That's à great question. I just sent a few emails to Juki dealers and am waiting for a response.
Your better bet is to contact the Grace Company. Juki dealers won't know if a third party stitch regulator will work with a machine. The manufacturer of the stitch regulator should know.
Old 01-21-2022, 05:48 PM

Good advice. I just sent an email to them.

Last edited by spudnique; 01-21-2022 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-22-2022, 06:01 AM

The Grace company sells two types of stitch regulators. You have to know if your machine has a two or three prong plug in before ordering. Grace regulators only fit certain Juki machines. Best to call Grace and talk to them before spending between $300 and $600 for a part you may not be able to use.
Old 01-22-2022, 10:29 AM

I bought a Grace Sure Stitch regulator for my Juki TL-2010Q, which is also on a Grace frame - though a metal one. The foot petal was too short to allow the sewing machine to move on the frame and the electronics means the cord can't be lengthened. The stitch regulator is specific to the sewing machine model and worked like a charm, until it didn't. I worked with a technician at Grace - and the regulator was replaced. The new one is working just fine. (The Juki also needed work while under warranty). I love the set-up and quilted 3 quilts in the last 2 weeks.