Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Lost pattern

Lost pattern

In the process of cleaning and organizing today I found a pile of "someday I'm going to make this" patterns. Most I remember but a few I'd forgotten including a slip of paper that says "Bliss quilt/charm squares/Fons & Porter". I've checked their website and Google but don't see anything that fits the bill. 2 hours of surfing the net and nothing! Hate to stop now, this may be the one the quilt gods want me to do next! Sound familiar to anyone?

Oh how we save and plan. Good luck finding your perfect pattern!!

Senior Member Chester the bunny's Avatar
    I did a little sleuthing...
    From what I can find, there was a charm pack called Bliss and the Missouri quilt company has a few patterns made with the pack....maybe there is something there
    https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...n-love-pattern
    https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...o-baby-pattern

Maybe look around their site.....
    Good luck!
    Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.
    Edmund Burke

Gay
    Blog Entries
    could it be this one? - scrappy red/aqua/white background is a Moda Bliss - fabric collection I assume.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...04c33e3c76.jpg

Thanks for those suggestions but I think Bliss is the name of the pattern and it was a Fon & Porter design. Must have been on their website, not the magazine or I'd have torn it out. Was hoping someone out there had possibly made it. Will keep searching.

One came up on google with this search " Coastal Bliss quilt at Fons and Porter magazine " but when I tried to click on the link the page didn't come up. However there was a picture that came up on pinterest, maybe try that search and see if it looks familiar.

Google "Bliss quilt pattern" then click on images. There are several that are called Bliss and some that have Bliss in their title. Maybe something will jog your memory. Good luck. Hate when that happens!

Quote Originally Posted by yngldy View Post
    Google "Bliss quilt pattern" then click on images. There are several that are called Bliss and some that have Bliss in their title. Maybe something will jog your memory. Good luck. Hate when that happens!
    Yes, I was going to say that too.
    Life is not a movie. No one is going to yell "CUT" when you make a mistake. - Anne L. Fulton

I am from the South....39 miles south of Boston.