Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Machine quilters: help >

Machine quilters: help

Machine quilters: help

Old 10-25-2010, 05:17 AM

Had I not seen you lived in Mich I would have thought you were using the same dealer as me. Yes, I have called HQ and they are as helpful as can be over the phone. I am in a real pinch as I have as many as 20 quilts I need to get out yesterday. Plus my students use my machin,e for a fee, after they finish their quilts. I've already been down a month and yes it is costing me $$$$. The store that has been working on my machine will not fix it again. They told me I needed to ship it back to HQ. HQ is in Houston this week and is not a good time to ship it to them. Also not a good time for me to be without. Christmas is rapidly coming and my friends/students want their quilts as gifts. Am looking in to buying a new machine. In January I'll ship this one back to HQ to get fixed and then sell it.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:46 AM

I have had my Gammill Premier, with Home Pro 12 ft table for 3 years and love it. I have had very little trouble with it, and it does what I need. I don't do a lot for customers, but when I do I have room to do what I need. It's an 18" throat. If there is a problem, just call Gerald at the home office in West Plains, MO and they are more than happy to walk you through anything on the phone. Good machine, good service, what more can you ask for? :thumbup: