Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Maple Leaf Quilt

My son has requested a queen size maple leaf quilt. Does anybody have any idea how much fabric I need for this? I have an idea how I want to do it, using varying different reds/greens/golds, going from the inside out color wise. I'll be playing around with coloring pencils and graph paper to try to come up with an exact design, but I really don't know how much fabric I need to get. So far, for the quilts I've made, I've just bought lots :) (Which could be good, I suppose - one of these days I'm going to have to make a scrap quilt!)

Queen size differs from person to person. Easier to figure out if you include the dimensions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AZTeri
    My son has requested a queen size maple leaf quilt. Does anybody have any idea how much fabric I need for this? I have an idea how I want to do it, using varying different reds/greens/golds, going from the inside out color wise. I'll be playing around with coloring pencils and graph paper to try to come up with an exact design, but I really don't know how much fabric I need to get. So far, for the quilts I've made, I've just bought lots :) (Which could be good, I suppose - one of these days I'm going to have to make a scrap quilt!)
    Here is a site from one of our members and she has a beautiful
    maple leaf with fabric requirements. Hope this helps.http://carterquilter.wordpress.com/c...le-leaf-quilt/ Added♦ :oops: Its only a twin.

Blog Entries
    Here is one I am having fun making

http://carterquilter.wordpress.com/2...nce-beautiful/

Blog Entries