Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
March Fab Shop Hop >

March Fab Shop Hop

March Fab Shop Hop

Old 03-03-2011, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by CorgiNole
I started at L today and found three in the first 12 shops visited. Cheers, K
I just now did too. Also Houston St Mercantile is now available. Has one. I have them all now.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Dingle
Originally Posted by kiesh
I looked at all of the shops but didn't find any blocks.
I've never done one before and was really confused.....
You don't look for blocks, you look for the "you found it " bunny. Once you have found it, click onto it and it will take you to another page to register that Quilt Shop. If that shop has one of the blocks it will let you know on that page or you can go to "visited shops" and you will be able to see what shops had the block. Clear as mud?
I guess I said that wrong, I went to all the stores found a bunch of the bunnies (130?) but didn't get any blocks. Unless I am blind and didn't see the download......
Old 03-03-2011, 09:54 PM

You don't look for blocks, you look for the "you found it " bunny. Once you have found it, click onto it and it will take you to another page to register that Quilt Shop. If that shop has one of the blocks it will let you know on that page or you can go to "visited shops" and you will be able to see what shops had the block. Clear as mud?
I guess I said that wrong, I went to all the stores found a bunch of the bunnies (130?) but didn't get any blocks. Unless I am blind and didn't see the download......
Did you click on the bunny, then put in your email and click submit? That next screen after is where the block would be.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by gale
Did you click on the bunny, then put in your email and click submit? That next screen after is where the block would be.
Yes. I did everything correct, but didn't find any blocks.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:07 PM

I did all the shops except for the 3 shops that are listed as "not available". I found 10 blocks.

Then I read the information on the sampler page. This is what it said:

"The blocks circulate through the "Prize Verification Confirmation Page." This page appears after you have successfully registered for prizes on the "Prize Verification Page." When you find a block, click on the block to download a PDF of that block and assembly instructions. Also, check your list of visited shops in your member area to re-download block pdfs you have missed downloading.

Remember that the blocks are moving around all the time, so you may need to check the shops more than once to find them all—a great reason to revisit your favorite shops!"

So I went to my list of favorite shops and found the bunnies again in those shops and found the final two blocks.

I had long stretches of shops/bunnies where I didn't find a block so don't be discouraged.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:52 PM

I have all 12 blocks and looking forward to make this quilt.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:12 PM

Yes. I did everything correct, but didn't find any blocks.
you can't miss the blocks-they are at the top of the page after submitting your email. I have never had trouble finding them all but I do my hop in about 2 or 3 days at the end of the month. Not sure if that makes a difference or not. The fact that I don't care about the blocks probably helps. Irony and all that.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:35 PM

you can't miss the blocks-they are at the top of the page after submitting your email. I have never had trouble finding them all but I do my hop in about 2 or 3 days at the end of the month. Not sure if that makes a difference or not. The fact that I don't care about the blocks probably helps. Irony and all that.
I just went back and looked at a random shop and found a block.
I guess I learned my lesson doing the search on the first day of the month.....
Old 03-05-2011, 03:50 AM

I have gone to 147 shops and found all the blocks. I didn't realize that the blocks moved. Good luck finding all the blocks.
Sue
Old 03-06-2011, 07:42 PM

Along came quilting so far is the worst that I've tried to find. Started at the top pf the list and have made it to 55 shops and I've found about 6 block so far.