Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: March Fab Shop Hop

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz aka Helen
    Along came quilting so far is the worst that I've tried to find. Started at the top pf the list and have made it to 55 shops and I've found about 6 block so far.
    It's under kits on page 2-the clue is right on the top of the home page.

This is only my 2nd month doing the fab shop hop. there are still 2 shops not available. Will these become available or will they sorta be freebies on collecting all the bunnies?

Blog Entries
    I have been to all the shops twice. I have found 10 blocks. If anyone wants to share patterns let me know. I would like to get the last 2 blocks. The name of the blocks are :
    Twinkling Star and Variable Star. Thanks

Blog Entries
    once you find the pattern it doesn't go away even if you don't down load it right then and there.
    Go to you member section and look at shops you visited and it will show each block you found and what shop you found it in. Then it lets you keep the pattern for so long and they actually put all the blocks on the main page for you to down load. It gives you a date when you no longer will be able to down load. Hope this help.... So your pattern is never lost until the date they tell you..... This my second time as well. I started with the cupcake patterns. I love those hoping to make the quilt. Just need to find and get scraps to do it.

Banned
    I have finished the shop hop and found all the quilt blocks. Mine were all in first half of the shops.

Blog Entries
    Thank you I received both blocks I was looking for. Thank you so much...

Blog Entries
    Well, I've done them all and got all the blocks this month, now got to sit back and cross fingers, toes and eyes and pray that I win the grand prize. LOL

I have completed the shop hop. I do have all 12 blocks. Spent a quite a few nights looking for them, Some nights I got 3,other nights nothing. Go to the member area, check shop visited they will list the blocks found(you can download from here). Sometimes I missed the block when confirming the shop.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher
    I'm curious if anybody else is doing the March Fab Shop Hop. I've gone through all of the shops from S through Y--35 shops. I've found almost all of the bunnies, but I haven't uncovered a single quilt block. Pretty discouraging to say the least. I'm wondering if anybody has found any of the blocks. I'm starting to wonder if there's some malfunction. Any input would be appreciated.
    I just found all 12.

I finished the shop wasnt really looking for the blocks,guess I should go back

You have to check out all the pages for the shops. They are not all on the first page. Have you done this?

Joyce

I found all but two of the bunnies and all of the blocks. I wish all of the stores would give a hint as to where the bunny is.

Senior Member Karen's Kreations's Avatar
    I'm doing the shop hop - 3 of the squared have popped up so far. I started at the 'a' shops and I'm working my way down the list.

I started today and so far I have found 4 of the blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrylymax
    I found all but two of the bunnies and all of the blocks. I wish all of the stores would give a hint as to where the bunny is.
    most of them do.but not all.I usually check in the section About Us or the newsletter sometimes you can find clues there.I have also put shop hop bunny in the search engine for that shop and sometimes find it

Quote Originally Posted by azdesertrat
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrylymax
    most of them do.but not all.I usually check in the section About Us or the newsletter sometimes you can find clues there.I have also put shop hop bunny in the search engine for that shop and sometimes find it
    I never thought to try the search engine. Thanks for the tip!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3