Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: matte softphoto transfer paper

  1. #1
    Super Member patdesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    So. Fla now, Va orig
    HI, I like to use photo transfer paper for photos on fabric, and would like to make some blocks for a quilt, however ALL the photo paper that I can find at the office supply stores prints out with a glossy kind of hard surface. I am looking for something that has a soft hand and matte look to the printed image. Can anybody recommend a source for the paper. I don't want the fabric sheets as they won't work for what I have in mind. Help? :-)

  2. #2
    Moderator Up North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    North East Lower peninsula of Michigan
    You can use Bubble Jet set and treat your own fabric.

  3. #3
    Moderator sharon b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Blog Entries
    Years ago WalMart and Circut City had that type of photo paper. Also maybe try Best Buy, or places that sell digital cameras and printers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.