Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Miniature Ornaments

Miniature Ornaments

Does anyone know where I can buy some good quality miniature Christmas ornaments? I want to make and Advent calendar. Each day has a pocket that contains an ornament hanging from a ribbon. I've found some websites that have them, but you have buy in quantity and I only want 3 of each design. Any help will be appreciated!

Hallmark carries miniature ornaments. I have collected them for many years.

Would Christmas buttons work?? I used them in egg shell ornaments I used to make.

Have you checked out your craft stores such as AC Moore, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc. I think all the Christmas stuff is on sale right now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by betthequilter View Post
    Have you checked out your craft stores such as AC Moore, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc. I think all the Christmas stuff is on sale right now.
    I agree with. beth
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

I agree with betthequilter-check Michaels's or Hobby Lobby (if you have one near you). They all have Christmas items on sale now.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgiven View Post
    Does anyone know where I can buy some good quality miniature Christmas ornaments? I want to make and Advent calendar. Each day has a pocket that contains an ornament hanging from a ribbon. I've found some websites that have them, but you have buy in quantity and I only want 3 of each design. Any help will be appreciated!
    I just made my 4 year old granddaughter a quilted advent Xmas tree wallhanging that I needed small ornaments for.
    I bought them at AC Moore and Hobby Lobby. Hobby Lobby had a very nice selection.

Check pat catamaran and hobby lobby. Buttons can be interesting too. Good luck.