Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Missing >

Missing

Missing

Old 06-21-2012, 11:40 AM

I want the house cleaning fairy along with the missing stuff!
Old 06-21-2012, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by psthreads View Post
Where do things dissappear to. I had almost a whole shoe box of 3 1/2" tumbler blocks cut out. Now I can not find them anywhere. I really do not want to tear up the sewing room, but this is going to drive me nuts.
This is too funny...I got a ziplock baggie full of pre-cut tumbler blocks in a yard sale and decided I didn't want them, so I gave mine to a quilting friend... hope you find yours
Old 06-21-2012, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by sassey View Post
my mother placed her eye glassess on and end table in the house then went to her bedroom to take a nap. when she got up her glassess were gone. We searched everywhere for them and didnt find themm. When we cleaned her house out after her death we still did not find her glassess
Well, that does it! Now I KNOW there are gremlins assigned to every household, just to move things around. Just busy yourself with other projects, and I bet you, those pieces will turn up. You probably put them in a ziploc bag somewhere, thinking they'd be right there when you were ready for them. Only problem is... where the heck is that handy place?
Old 06-21-2012, 01:12 PM

I still haven't found my rotary cutter I lost about two months ago....I finally broke down yesterday and bought another one at WalMart. I swear there are some kind of gremlins or sock monster whatever you want to call them that hid stuff from me all the darn time!!
Old 06-21-2012, 02:10 PM

Add my white marking pencil to the missing objects. Still looking after a week, hasn't shown up yet. I keep hoping it will. I've had tons of white pencils and of course this was the only one I like and have no idea where I purchased it. Grrrr!
Old 06-21-2012, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by JNCT14 View Post
OK people you have this ALL WRONG. Don't you know that the missing items are all hanging out with everyone's SOCKS??????????HAHAHA
All the lint in the dryer...socks that have fallen apart. LOL
Old 06-21-2012, 04:32 PM

Know what you mean. Purchased a bow tucks purse pattern last year and was ready to make it. Guess what. Found the fabric but no pattern. Have searched everywhere. Guess I have to buy another. Darn.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:04 PM

No you didn't loose it, grinches break into my house and only take one thing. Last time it was my good seam ripper, before that it was the old red sweat shirt that I was saving for the kitty pattern on the front. Grinches are quite the jokers and months later will return the stolden item and place it where you have looked a hundred times.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:38 PM

Has anyone seen my Antique Dishes!? I've moved and can't find them anywhere! See through amber with very intriquet detailing. Sooo pretty an have NO idea where they've gone to! So I know how you all feel in your "Losses".
Old 06-21-2012, 05:45 PM

Do any of you ever feel like you could hide your own Easter eggs? Or wrap your own presents? I have lost a lot of things. Most recent was a tea pitcher, which I later found in a fridge in the garage. I promise it was not there the first five times I looked.