Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
More Fabric ..... >

More Fabric .....

More Fabric .....

Old 05-21-2011, 10:49 AM
  #1  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Airwick156's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Grants Pass, Oregon
Posts: 3,360
Default

OMG. That lady that I got all that fabric from recently. That I STILL HAVENT finished going through called me and woke me up a bit ago and asked me if I was still interested in more fabric...well naturally I said yes. So her and I made arrangements for me to come over on June 1st. to pick it up. She told me there was AT LEAST that much more for me. I am so excited. Now I HAVE TO finish getting the last haul organized. LOL. I am so excited I have a peach pie in the oven for my husband, its his favorite pie in the world. I am doing the happy dance once again.
Airwick156 is offline  
Old 05-21-2011, 10:55 AM
  #2  
Super Member
 
huntannette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: northern ontario
Posts: 3,640
Default

ahhhhh good for you!! I`m starting to be jealous.....have fun with all your fabric....
Originally Posted by Airwick156
OMG. That lady that I got all that fabric from recently. That I STILL HAVENT finished going through called me and woke me up a bit ago and asked me if I was still interested in more fabric...well naturally I said yes. So her and I made arrangements for me to come over on June 1st. to pick it up. She told me there was AT LEAST that much more for me. I am so excited. Now I HAVE TO finish getting the last haul organized. LOL. I am so excited I have a peach pie in the oven for my husband, its his favorite pie in the world. I am doing the happy dance once again.
huntannette is offline  
Old 05-21-2011, 11:03 AM
  #3  
Super Member
 
montanajan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NW Montana
Posts: 1,275
Default

What a nice blessing - you'll have fabric for special quilts & other projects for a looooonnnnnggggg time to come!
montanajan is offline  
Old 05-21-2011, 11:14 AM
  #4  
Power Poster
 
cjomomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
Posts: 14,022
Default

That's awesome!!
So is the peach pie a bribe? LOL!!
cjomomma is offline  
Old 05-21-2011, 11:16 AM
  #5  
Power Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 16,952
Default

Don't wait til June 1st .... one of the other quilters from this Board may scoop it on you in advance!!
.................... Kidding!
Though I am serious. Why risk not getting it, in case she changes her mind? or finds a friend?

Great find for you .... reap the rewards and ENJOY!!!
QuiltE is online now  
Old 05-21-2011, 11:22 AM
  #6  
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western Kentucky
Posts: 96
Default

Huntannette, I love your avatar. I have done a little painting on rocks. Your flowers are so realistic! My animals were okay but my flowers left something to be desired. I have 4 of her books and need to get back into it but quilting has taken over my life.LOL
bizybess is offline  
Old 05-21-2011, 11:25 AM
  #7  
Senior Member
 
Vanessa17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 358
Default

how fun!!!! :lol:
Vanessa17 is offline  
Old 05-21-2011, 11:31 AM
  #8  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Airwick156's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Grants Pass, Oregon
Posts: 3,360
Default

Originally Posted by QuiltE
Don't wait til June 1st .... one of the other quilters from this Board may scoop it on you in advance!!
.................... Kidding!
Though I am serious. Why risk not getting it, in case she changes her mind? or finds a friend?

Great find for you .... reap the rewards and ENJOY!!!
She won't change her mind. I may be able to go up there on Wednesday. Whats cool is were going to go to her storage unit where it is all at.....wonder what else I "may" end up with. LOL. She even told me she would hold a check until we get paid. That was way cool.
Airwick156 is offline  
Old 05-21-2011, 11:37 AM
  #9  
Power Poster
 
amma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Out searching for some sunshine :-)
Posts: 58,857
Default

What happy news :D:D:D
amma is offline  
Old 05-21-2011, 11:44 AM
  #10  
Super Member
 
huntannette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: northern ontario
Posts: 3,640
Default

i know what you mean....i`ve put my paints away for a while....i have painted a ton of rocks...literally!! LOL you should see my stash of rocks...all downstairs...lol i also have a stash of driftwood as i work with that too...as well as fabric of course...lol yikes...do you think i`m a hoarder...lol i love to paint flowers, as well as animals...the only book of hers i don`t have is the last one...I have two huge rocks at camp i must finish...thy will big giant plants...no green thumb so must paint!!! lol thanks for the note...now i miss painting!! ha ha ha!!
Originally Posted by bizybess
Huntannette, I love your avatar. I have done a little painting on rocks. Your flowers are so realistic! My animals were okay but my flowers left something to be desired. I have 4 of her books and need to get back into it but quilting has taken over my life.LOL
huntannette is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Kitsie
Pictures
19
12-08-2017 07:00 AM
foxxigrani
Main
0
05-17-2009 06:37 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


FREE Quilting Newsletter


SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.