Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   More Fabric ..... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/more-fabric-t124708.html)

Airwick156 05-21-2011 10:49 AM

OMG. That lady that I got all that fabric from recently. That I STILL HAVENT finished going through called me and woke me up a bit ago and asked me if I was still interested in more fabric...well naturally I said yes. So her and I made arrangements for me to come over on June 1st. to pick it up. She told me there was AT LEAST that much more for me. I am so excited. Now I HAVE TO finish getting the last haul organized. LOL. I am so excited I have a peach pie in the oven for my husband, its his favorite pie in the world. I am doing the happy dance once again.

huntannette 05-21-2011 10:55 AM

ahhhhh good for you!! I`m starting to be jealous.....have fun with all your fabric....

Originally Posted by Airwick156
OMG. That lady that I got all that fabric from recently. That I STILL HAVENT finished going through called me and woke me up a bit ago and asked me if I was still interested in more fabric...well naturally I said yes. So her and I made arrangements for me to come over on June 1st. to pick it up. She told me there was AT LEAST that much more for me. I am so excited. Now I HAVE TO finish getting the last haul organized. LOL. I am so excited I have a peach pie in the oven for my husband, its his favorite pie in the world. I am doing the happy dance once again.

montanajan 05-21-2011 11:03 AM

What a nice blessing - you'll have fabric for special quilts & other projects for a looooonnnnnggggg time to come!

cjomomma 05-21-2011 11:14 AM

That's awesome!!
So is the peach pie a bribe? LOL!!

QuiltE 05-21-2011 11:16 AM

Don't wait til June 1st .... one of the other quilters from this Board may scoop it on you in advance!!
.................... Kidding!
Though I am serious. Why risk not getting it, in case she changes her mind? or finds a friend?

Great find for you .... reap the rewards and ENJOY!!!

bizybess 05-21-2011 11:22 AM

Huntannette, I love your avatar. I have done a little painting on rocks. Your flowers are so realistic! My animals were okay but my flowers left something to be desired. I have 4 of her books and need to get back into it but quilting has taken over my life.LOL

Vanessa17 05-21-2011 11:25 AM

how fun!!!! :lol:

Airwick156 05-21-2011 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltE
Don't wait til June 1st .... one of the other quilters from this Board may scoop it on you in advance!!
.................... Kidding!
Though I am serious. Why risk not getting it, in case she changes her mind? or finds a friend?

Great find for you .... reap the rewards and ENJOY!!!

She won't change her mind. I may be able to go up there on Wednesday. Whats cool is were going to go to her storage unit where it is all at.....wonder what else I "may" end up with. LOL. She even told me she would hold a check until we get paid. That was way cool.

amma 05-21-2011 11:37 AM

What happy news :D:D:D

huntannette 05-21-2011 11:44 AM

i know what you mean....i`ve put my paints away for a while....i have painted a ton of rocks...literally!! LOL you should see my stash of rocks...all downstairs...lol i also have a stash of driftwood as i work with that too...as well as fabric of course...lol yikes...do you think i`m a hoarder...lol i love to paint flowers, as well as animals...the only book of hers i don`t have is the last one...I have two huge rocks at camp i must finish...thy will big giant plants...no green thumb so must paint!!! lol thanks for the note...now i miss painting!! ha ha ha!!

Originally Posted by bizybess
Huntannette, I love your avatar. I have done a little painting on rocks. Your flowers are so realistic! My animals were okay but my flowers left something to be desired. I have 4 of her books and need to get back into it but quilting has taken over my life.LOL