Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   More Fabric ..... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/more-fabric-t124708.html)

TonnieLoree 05-21-2011 12:48 PM

If that isn't lucky, I don't know what is! Now I need to gather up the feet and bobbins I promised you for your Kenmore and send them off! (June 1st-payday)

sewmuchmore 05-21-2011 03:28 PM

I this day time, I am excited for you. If it was me I don't think I could sleep until it was all in my car. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sewnsewer2 05-21-2011 03:38 PM

Whoo Hoo! Have a good time and get those fabrics organized! :thumbup:

eparys 05-21-2011 03:40 PM

WOW - so great!

tomilu 05-21-2011 03:42 PM

Someone on this group got 25 boxes of fabric for her charity quilts. Not all was useable, however. But she passed it on to others who could use it.

Treasureit 05-21-2011 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Airwick156

Originally Posted by QuiltE
Don't wait til June 1st .... one of the other quilters from this Board may scoop it on you in advance!!
.................... Kidding!
Though I am serious. Why risk not getting it, in case she changes her mind? or finds a friend?

Great find for you .... reap the rewards and ENJOY!!!

She won't change her mind. I may be able to go up there on Wednesday. Whats cool is were going to go to her storage unit where it is all at.....wonder what else I "may" end up with. LOL. She even told me she would hold a check until we get paid. That was way cool.

I am only a short drive from you (so to speak) I can be there by Wednesday!) And I am more than willing to help you!!! :| :lol: :wink: :wink:

Airwick156 05-21-2011 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by tomilu
Someone on this group got 25 boxes of fabric for her charity quilts. Not all was useable, however. But she passed it on to others who could use it.

Wow that is alot of fabric. That is cool that someone gave it to her. I am passing on some now to a lady that does charity quilts too. And I will probably pass more on from the next batch.

Airwick156 05-21-2011 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Treasureit

Originally Posted by Airwick156

Originally Posted by QuiltE
Don't wait til June 1st .... one of the other quilters from this Board may scoop it on you in advance!!
.................... Kidding!
Though I am serious. Why risk not getting it, in case she changes her mind? or finds a friend?

Great find for you .... reap the rewards and ENJOY!!!

She won't change her mind. I may be able to go up there on Wednesday. Whats cool is were going to go to her storage unit where it is all at.....wonder what else I "may" end up with. LOL. She even told me she would hold a check until we get paid. That was way cool.

I am only a short drive from you (so to speak) I can be there by Wednesday!) And I am more than willing to help you!!! :| :lol: :wink: :wink:

Hehehe.

quilter68 05-21-2011 03:48 PM

My sons live in Bend. Where are you? I might come for the Sisters show.

cctx. 05-21-2011 03:55 PM

Awesome news!