Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
My Almost Great-Great-Grandson's Wall Hangings >

My Almost Great-Great-Grandson's Wall Hangings

My Almost Great-Great-Grandson's Wall Hangings

Old 11-01-2022, 04:09 PM

Talking My Almost Great-Great-Grandson's Wall Hangings

My almost great-great-grandson will be getting cop stuff. Matthew will get the Cop Quilt but Jesse 2 will get things like the duty weapon, night stick, stop + other road signs, etc. I didn't think about doing his name but I'll ask his Mama and see what she thinks about having his name added to the list. If she likes it I think I'll use the stencil block letters for his name. Then do the boarder from one of his Grandpa's old CHP uniform shirts. Grandma Maria likes that idea. Now we just need Mama's aproval.

Mama said he's no long just an "almost great-great-grandson. He IS my great-great-grandson." She had an official UNofficial great-great-grandson adoption certificate sent to me by special delivery USPS. Got it today.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by MaryKa View Post
Mama said he's no long just an "almost great-great-grandson. He IS my great-great-grandson." She had an official UNofficial great-great-grandson adoption certificate sent to me by special delivery USPS. Got it today.
We need a love button to click! What a special surprise!
Old 11-01-2022, 06:54 PM

Was a total surprise to me. But I have a new reason to wear a smile even in a wet storm when I can't go outside because of my chair. I can now just think of my "family". I LOVE it.
Old 11-07-2022, 06:18 AM

Default Extra Pictures for my Great-great-grandson's wall art

Mama asked if I would add some extra pictures to the wall hangings. Of course I can do this.

Had a "Porch Party" at church yesterday (11/6/2022) and these are some of the critters that they brought for the kids. In reality there were more adults playing with the animals than there were kids because of the snake and baby aligator. neither of which were able to cause any harm to anyone because of the number of people with the snake and the 'gator had the tape around it's mouth so it could not bite anyone. I even held the snake. Was not a problem.
Attached Thumbnails img_20221106_110946%7E2.jpg   img_20221106_110626%7E2.jpg   img_20221106_111413%7E2.jpg   img_20221106_114449%7E3.jpg   img_20221106_120040%7E3.jpg  

Last edited by MaryKa; 11-07-2022 at 06:27 AM.