Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
My congratulations and support to all the people who run this Board! >

My congratulations and support to all the people who run this Board!

My congratulations and support to all the people who run this Board!

Old 11-03-2011, 06:57 AM

We love to learn new quilting techniques, why shouldn't we love to learn new ways to communicate? Thanks for the update, looks great! Keepin' us on our toes and challanged! Love it!
Old 11-03-2011, 07:00 AM

Sorry, I haven't been able to reply and a lot of other things. So I'm just testing with this one.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:04 AM

My biggest problem was deleting individual messages, but I have that figured out now. The rest is fairly easy once you just get on here and play some. I was email by a friend here on the board, telling me she had pm`ed me I did not get that pm, maybe she did it wrong we will see.
Otherwise I like this new board just fine, the other one was very simple but this one will be also once we learn it.
So Thanks for all you do. ;-)
Old 11-03-2011, 07:08 AM

I add my kudos to all that improved this site. Will make belonging even better as I discover how to 'get moved into the new house'!
Old 11-03-2011, 07:41 AM

It'll take time to get used to, but things like bigger fonts and such aren't hard to change. Using Zoom and the scroll wheel on the mouse has been helpful for me. Also, I don't care who owns this site. They are not asking me to pay for the use, so I have no right to tell them who can and cannot own and operate this board.
Also, I have done a few searches lately for other quilting message boards, and quite frankly, none of them measure up to this one, even in its new reincarnation. Patience and practice are what make us better quilters and hopefully better QuiltingBoard users. I'll keep plugging away here. To those who leave, we'll miss your interaction. Best wishes.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:50 AM

I, too, thank you for the changes to this forum. I'm still figuring it out, but I'll get there.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:08 AM

Amen to everything said above!
Old 11-03-2011, 08:26 AM

Ditto here. We can help each other. I am sure the little glitches will work themselves out over time. Rome wasn't built in a day. I was discouraged at first because I was "comfortable" with the old site, like an old pair of house shoes. Pretty soon we will be zooming all over the place here. We just have to go through the learning curve.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by susie-susie-susie View Post
Change is always hard. I'm enjoying hovering over a post great, then I can decide if I want to read it or if I have already read it. It
saves a lot of time. I think everyone just have to give it some time and practice. I agree that the print is a little small.
Sue
You can increase size of font by clicking ctr and the plus sign. To return to former size click ctr and minus sign.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:34 AM

You can increase size of font by clicking ctr and plus sign. To return to former size click ctr and minus sign.