Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: My First Shop Hop

Well I did my first shop hop today and got some pretty nice gifts and patterns at the lqs in my area. For those of you who are in the Niagara area and aren't aware there's a shop hop happening it started today and ends on saturday. The lqs that are involved are The Quilting Bee in Fonthill, Kindred Spirits Quilt Co in St. Catharines and The Patchwork Porch in Niagara Falls.There are also sales going on in some of the stores too. Just thought I'd share. :)

I wish I were there. I adore shop hop!

I bet they are getting it in now so they can avoid all of the bad weather later :roll:. I lived about 150 miles south east of your area and it can get pretty nasty up there starting anywhere from October to April..... I sure hope you got a lot of neat things.

Blog Entries
    I wish I had known! I just sent for my new passport after a few weeks delay and it won't be back yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy2201
    I wish I had known! I just sent for my new passport after a few weeks delay and it won't be back yet!
    Well thats not good. They have them a few times a year if I hear of them having it again I can pm you. You should have your passport back by then. :)

Thanks for posting this info. I am going to see if they are on the internet. I would love to go to a shop hop.

Quote Originally Posted by M. Wills
    Thanks for posting this info. I am going to see if they are on the internet. I would love to go to a shop hop.
    Hey M. Wills did you end up going to the shop hop?