Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: My new title is Handi-woman Quilter Supreme

Blog Entries
    Ok You have to give yourself a little bit more credit than that. because I still would not be able to lay a floor in the bathroom out with so much precision that you have demonstrated. Good job...

Awesome! It amazes me at how often I use my quilt making skills in other areas.
    To QUILT is human.
    To FINISH is divine.
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...4369F3FA17.png

Thanks for the chuckle. I love it when the light clicks in a non-believers head. You go girl!
    SewMomma66 - Janome 7700 named Lucy, Pfaff Creative Vision 5.5 named Ethyl, Babylock serger named Fred, and Janome 9500 named Ricky.

Thanks ladies. It is all finished now with the leak in the toilet fixed.

Now I want to do the upstairs bath...hate the vanity up there and the vinyl is from the late 80's. It is only used probably three times a year. It will be easier. Maybe next month.

I didnt take him up on the Joann's offer because I really do have everything I need. Stopped by there today though and picked up some thread. It was 50% off plus another 5 dollars off if you bought $35 so I picked up a bunch of colors I dont usually stock. I think it came out to 1.54 for a big spool of Gutterman so you can buy that ugly green and not feel guilty if you dont use it for a year.

Blog Entries
    Loving this story! You go Girl!

You did good. Doesn't it feel great to do it yourself. I always feel like superwoman when I do.
    When a dying man asked his pastor "How long does it take to die?" his pastor's heartfelt reply was "A lifetime." Live life to the fullest, but stop now and then to enjoy the sunset.
    Lynda

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4