Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
National Quilters Circle and Craftsy $5 for a year >

National Quilters Circle and Craftsy $5 for a year

National Quilters Circle and Craftsy $5 for a year

Old 09-14-2020, 02:53 PM

Default National Quilters Circle and Craftsy $5 for a year

I received an email from National Quilters circle with an offer to get the new Craftsy for $5 for a year. When trying to get the offer I got messages that I could not get the offer until after October. After contacting Craftsy through the chat function, I was told that I would have to cancel my free subscription that goes to October and then get offer. I wanted everyone to know how they could get the offer for Craftsy for a year for $5.
Old 09-14-2020, 05:31 PM
mkc

Do exercise caution with "National Quilters Circle" and your credit card...

Nat'l quilters circle

Older thread

Another old thread
Old 09-14-2020, 07:27 PM
Power Poster

Be sure and cancel the auto renew. If you don't it will renew at a very high price. I canceled the auto renew as soon as I joined for $3 a few months ago. I cancelled at my credit card website not the NQC. I have since watched enough videos to know I don't like NQC at all. I cancelled my membership. Good thing it was $3. No refund of months left on membership.
Old 09-15-2020, 10:42 AM

Default National Quilters Circle and Craftsy $5 for a year

Originally Posted by Sarahecat View Post
I received an email from National Quilters circle with an offer to get the new Craftsy for $5 for a year. When trying to get the offer I got messages that I could not get the offer until after October. After contacting Craftsy through the chat function, I was told that I would have to cancel my free subscription that goes to October and then get offer. I wanted everyone to know how they could get the offer for Craftsy for a year for $5.
I just finished chat with Craftsy. She did not mention National Quilters Circle. She said the offer of $5 membership for a year will come at the end of the 45 free days of classes they are offering right now, which end November 2, 2020. She said to chat in to see offer and many other offers presented that day. I told her, depending on how fast this info spreads thru the quilting world, we may crash their website!!!
Old 09-16-2020, 05:28 AM

Interesting, $5/year for both? I would do that, I'm just curious what will be the new changes will be happening to Craftsy
Old 02-01-2021, 07:58 AM

Has anyone every been able to contact anyone at the National Quilters Circle? I joined at the $5 rate, which I'm glad I only paid $5 cause I don't see any advantage to joining, there is nothing there that is helpful, it looks like they want you spend more money to view extra videos. I think I've been ripped off. Hope my CC is not compromised.