Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Need Christmas gift ideas...time to get started.

I bought Door Christmas Pannels that im going to just emblish with crystles and ribbon,yarn what ever I think will make it pop maybe add a verse from scripture on the birth of Christ,Lots of bling.You could add little pockets if there are any family members with little kids.You can add Chocolates,mints or bible verses to each pocket to be read each day befor Christmas. You can quilt them or just put a back on them to make them heaver for hanging.
    peanutbrittle

Blog Entries
    mom2boyz
    Thanks for reminding me of that great pattern! I saved it and like most other patterns I have saved, I forgot about it. I'll have to dig it out and try to make one. I liked it so much, I bought the yarn/thread for them. LOL

Gift is the best way to express your emotions and giving good wishes to all our relative, kids, parents, and for them who special for us. I also make some nice thing and Christmas tree by using some simple pattern and different kind of stuffs. From here i get lots of great ideas for Christmas gift.

Are the patterns for these items on the web?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3