Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need direction..quilt top

Need direction..quilt top

Name:  big.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  123.7 KBName:  close up.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  132.2 KBSorry that the pictures are blurry. I want to machine quilt this on the white only, but a little overwhelmed. What are your thoughts and ideas for patterns or fills?

Blog Entries
    Are you going to outline the stars with stitch in the ditch or 1/4 from the edge quilting? I am using a small loop de loop in the cream areas on the quilt I'm doing right now. I really like it.

Is that the Connecting Threads Rhapsody in Red fabric? If so, you were lucky to get it.

I don't what to do!!! It is the Connecting Threads kit....I know...I love it!

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Hard to say without knowing your skill level. The 4 white squares between the star blocks almost beg to have a circular pattern over the corner stone. (Maybe feathers?)

Check out Leah Day's website for her background designs. Maybe something will tickle your fancy.

I kinda agree with MadQuilter...this seems like such a airy quilt (ethereal comes to mind as silly as that sounds) and it just begs to have something swirly or circular. Maybe something like this--- http://quiltingstencils.com/leavesentwined10.aspx

no ideas from me, but compliments galore! very lovely! these ladies are so helpful with quilting suggestions for tops!

"The 4 white squares between the star blocks almost beg to have a circular pattern over the corner stone. "

I didn't even see the squares until you pointed them out! Love the post from narnianquilter with the link. The would be perfect!

i say go swirly. it willecco the red print nicely.
    when life gets you down go and talk with a little kid. They will help you work out even the worst problems with their simple logic.

Swirls would just make that SING!!!!