Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Need help finding two bunnies in the January Shop Hop >

Need help finding two bunnies in the January Shop Hop

Need help finding two bunnies in the January Shop Hop

Old 01-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Power Poster

the 'fabshophop' is an online shop hop that happens 10 times a year- there are anywhere from 130 to about 180 different quilt shops participating in each hop-
it is free to join in- you simply sign up- read the rules-and the instructions then start visiting the shops- you visit each shop's website- find a bunny-click on it- register the find- then go to the next site- most of the sites offer prizes if you also sign up for their free newsletters.
there are prize drawings at the end of the hops- and at times free patterns and other bonus's during the hop-
some people like to go in on the first of the month and find all of the bunnies- but if you space out your searching through out the month you are in more drawings- everyday you find a bunny you are in another drawing- and double drawings on saturdays- so it's benificial to find the 5 or 6 each day through out the month.
the prizes range from sewing machines, fabric collections-tools ect on down to gift certificates in various amounts-
it is a great way to see the vast assortment of fabrics, patterns, different shops around the country. prices vary as greatly as the number of shops- and if you are ever looking for anything in particular it is a wonderful resource to find what you seek. i've been participating in hops since 2005 and over the years have won many gift certificates-ranging from $10 on up to $50; i've also won fabric collections- one of which was 15 yards of fabulous fabrics! (30=1/2 yard cuts!!)
it is enjoyable- and a good way to (broaden your horizons )
just visit the 'fabshophop.com' web site- read the rules- sign up and start (hopping)
Old 01-23-2012, 06:32 PM

Really having trouble this month finding some of these bunnies. Anyone know where to find the bunnies in the following shops: Bee Bolt, Blue Bamboo, Blue Ribbon Quilt Shoppe, Hamels Fabric ????

Thanks.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by elseebee View Post
Sometimes I don't find the bunnies the first time I visit a shop at the beginning of a month, but if I go back in a couple of weeks- there it is! I think some of these shop folks are talented in fabric selling, but don't remember to post their bunnies until a bunch of us start squawking!
I'm looking for the "Like" button! I agree with you. Sometimes they don't even have the advertsing bunny on their homepage to even indicate that they are participating.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:06 PM

Sooo... probably a dumb question, but here goes. Are there only a specific # of shops to visit per month?? I started with the list for D as it is the letter of my last name. Ok...I have found all the bunnies in that list but when I click on other lists they aren't for this month. I am a tad bit confused as this is my first Shop Hop.... and I love bunnies! giggle I can't imagine I haven't hopped before.... giggle
Old 01-24-2012, 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by Divokittysmom View Post
Sooo... probably a dumb question, but here goes. Are there only a specific # of shops to visit per month?? I started with the list for D as it is the letter of my last name. Ok...I have found all the bunnies in that list but when I click on other lists they aren't for this month. I am a tad bit confused as this is my first Shop Hop.... and I love bunnies! giggle I can't imagine I haven't hopped before.... giggle
Hippity Hop! I always go to the "member area" and use the link "view shops not visited". It's an aphabetically listing of all the shops in the current month's hop. Once you find the bunny at a shop, it disappears from the list, that way, you get the all!

And yes, there is a specific # of shops to visit per month....and different prizes for the level you reach.
Old 01-24-2012, 02:23 PM

Thank you sew much!