Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 74

Thread: New Batiks from Connecting Threads

  1. #1
    Senior Member kathome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    696
    Blog Entries
    1
    WOW!!! Check out the new Batik paradise collections from Connecting Threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://www.connectingthreads.com/Bat...ise_CD117.html

  2. #2
    Guest
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cypress, Texas
    Posts
    4,744
    They are awesome!

  3. #3
    np3
    np3 is offline
    Power Poster np3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    14,032
    Blog Entries
    7
    Saw them earlier. Really nice.

  4. #4
    Power Poster cjomomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Posts
    15,938
    Blog Entries
    2
    I saw them in an email but I quickly deleted it. They are so pretty but no buying for me.

  5. #5
    np3
    np3 is offline
    Power Poster np3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    14,032
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by cjomomma
    I saw them in an email but I quickly deleted it. They are so pretty but no buying for me.
    I did the same! Saving all my money for the retreat in May!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Parkland, FL
    Posts
    504
    Thou shalt be good. Thou shalt be good...

  7. #7
    Senior Member EdieClay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ten Mile, Tennessee
    Posts
    868
    Beautiful fabric! I love the colors. Wonderful how much fabric is too much? Maybe among quilters there is no "too much fabric." I have not seen this collection before.

  8. #8
    Super Member ksea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,635
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kathome
    WOW!!! Check out the new Batik paradise collections from Connecting Threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://www.connectingthreads.com/Bat...ise_CD117.html
    OMGosh I got the email and all 4 sets are just beautiful and only $41.00 a bundle for the fat quarters, I'm trying to decide if I need them $160. worth :lol: :lol: :lol:

  9. #9
    np3
    np3 is offline
    Power Poster np3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    14,032
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ksea
    Quote Originally Posted by kathome
    WOW!!! Check out the new Batik paradise collections from Connecting Threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://www.connectingthreads.com/Bat...ise_CD117.html
    OMGosh I got the email and all 4 sets are just beautiful and only $41.00 a bundle for the fat quarters, I'm trying to decide if I need them $160. worth :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I'm still holding out. Not going back to look, not going back to look,....

  10. #10
    Super Member Nanamoms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    3,173
    Blog Entries
    1
    They are beautiful!

  11. #11
    Super Member ksea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,635
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by np3
    Quote Originally Posted by ksea
    Quote Originally Posted by kathome
    WOW!!! Check out the new Batik paradise collections from Connecting Threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://www.connectingthreads.com/Bat...ise_CD117.html
    OMGosh I got the email and all 4 sets are just beautiful and only $41.00 a bundle for the fat quarters, I'm trying to decide if I need them $160. worth :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I'm still holding out. Not going back to look, not going back to look,....
    They are just so lusious (sp?) looking!!

  12. #12
    np3
    np3 is offline
    Power Poster np3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    14,032
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ksea
    Quote Originally Posted by np3
    Quote Originally Posted by ksea
    Quote Originally Posted by kathome
    WOW!!! Check out the new Batik paradise collections from Connecting Threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://www.connectingthreads.com/Bat...ise_CD117.html
    OMGosh I got the email and all 4 sets are just beautiful and only $41.00 a bundle for the fat quarters, I'm trying to decide if I need them $160. worth :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I'm still holding out. Not going back to look, not going back to look,....
    They are just so lusious (sp?) looking!!
    They are, I would love to be able to touch them.

  13. #13
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    13,135
    Still drooling...I'm fighting it too...trying to justify them...trying to be strong! Unfortunately, I'm weakening!!

  14. #14
    Super Member ksea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,635
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by np3
    Quote Originally Posted by ksea
    Quote Originally Posted by np3
    Quote Originally Posted by ksea
    Quote Originally Posted by kathome
    WOW!!! Check out the new Batik paradise collections from Connecting Threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://www.connectingthreads.com/Bat...ise_CD117.html
    OMGosh I got the email and all 4 sets are just beautiful and only $41.00 a bundle for the fat quarters, I'm trying to decide if I need them $160. worth :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I'm still holding out. Not going back to look, not going back to look,....
    They are just so lusious (sp?) looking!!
    They are, I would love to be able to touch them.
    That's exactly what I just said to hubby when I showed them to him, and he said well order them and when they get here you can touch them all you want!! I'm still debating though, but it is my birthday next week!!

  15. #15
    np3
    np3 is offline
    Power Poster np3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    14,032
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ksea
    Quote Originally Posted by np3
    Quote Originally Posted by ksea
    Quote Originally Posted by np3
    Quote Originally Posted by ksea
    Quote Originally Posted by kathome
    WOW!!! Check out the new Batik paradise collections from Connecting Threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://www.connectingthreads.com/Bat...ise_CD117.html
    OMGosh I got the email and all 4 sets are just beautiful and only $41.00 a bundle for the fat quarters, I'm trying to decide if I need them $160. worth :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I'm still holding out. Not going back to look, not going back to look,....
    They are just so lusious (sp?) looking!!
    They are, I would love to be able to touch them.
    That's exactly what I just said to hubby when I showed them to him, and he said well order them and when they get here you can touch them all you want!! I'm still debating though, but it is my birthday next week!!
    If I had an offer like that, I'll already have the order placed!!!

  16. #16
    Super Member ksea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,635
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by np3
    Quote Originally Posted by ksea
    Quote Originally Posted by np3
    Quote Originally Posted by ksea
    Quote Originally Posted by np3
    Quote Originally Posted by ksea
    Quote Originally Posted by kathome
    WOW!!! Check out the new Batik paradise collections from Connecting Threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://www.connectingthreads.com/Bat...ise_CD117.html
    OMGosh I got the email and all 4 sets are just beautiful and only $41.00 a bundle for the fat quarters, I'm trying to decide if I need them $160. worth :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I'm still holding out. Not going back to look, not going back to look,....
    They are just so lusious (sp?) looking!!
    They are, I would love to be able to touch them.
    That's exactly what I just said to hubby when I showed them to him, and he said well order them and when they get here you can touch them all you want!! I'm still debating though, but it is my birthday next week!!
    If I had an offer like that, I'll already have the order placed!!!
    I decided I am going to wait till morning and see if I still feel like I need them really bad. Oh no it is 12 oclock here I guess it is morning!

  17. #17
    Super Member wanderingcreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,706
    Gorgeous! I just bought a bunch of Stonehenge so I will have to wait on these. Are they good quality batiks?

  18. #18
    Super Member ksea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,635
    Blog Entries
    1
    I have not ordered batiks from connecting threads, but am seriously considering these.

  19. #19
    Power Poster CarrieAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Whitewater, WI
    Posts
    26,046
    I love them!

  20. #20
    Super Member heather1949's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    9,071
    They are so lovely :mrgreen: , no no I don't want them, but I sometimes tell a white lie . :roll:

  21. #21
    Super Member ladyshuffler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North Bend, Oregon
    Posts
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by cjomomma
    I saw them in an email but I quickly deleted it. They are so pretty but no buying for me.
    I did the same thing!!

  22. #22
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    30,668
    Blog Entries
    194
    beautiful

  23. #23
    Super Member Rose L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nebraska..The Good Life
    Posts
    2,142
    Blog Entries
    1
    I saw them too! I went to the site. I looked and looked. I ended up buying $50 in thread, also irresistible. Having just spent 12 days on a state wide shop hop I just can not justify buying more fabric! But I didn't buy any thread on the hop, LOL!!

  24. #24
    Super Member Yooper32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tippy-top of a ridge in WV
    Posts
    6,359
    I looked and sighed. I am in the process of using all my hoarded batiks in a "It's Good to Be Square" and I am reluctant to part with all of them. I am using some Stonehenge which really is not a true batik, it is printed, but has some beautiful subtle streaks, making great texture and I needed more nondescript backgound colors. The Stonehenge also frays a lot, so I would suggest starching well before cutting. So, I hate not having hoards of batiks in my stash, but no more ordering right now. No, you cannot have any more at this time. No, don't be looking at the fat quarter bundles again. No, no, no.

  25. #25
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,576
    If my DH said buy it, I would order it right away. No second thoughts.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.