Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
New Joann >

New Joann

New Joann

Old 09-18-2010, 10:09 AM

My daughters and i went to our New Joanns yesterday it been open about a month and i had to wait to until i got my new walker to go to Joann is nice lots of fabric they had 30% quilters fabric starting from 3.99 and up i will go later and get something.

Lot of employees working there but they did not know where certain fabrics were and one employee thought she new where canvas were in which we were looking for canvas for some purses for my daughter but showed us the bottom twill and another one showed us the upholstery , my daughter founded some upholstery she liked they had some zebra print that was 17.99 which was in the wrong place with the upholstery for 9.99 a yd. Handcock have it in canvas for 7.99 . you know where we are going. :-D

well i had a good evening which was short with Joanns and going to eat Mexican food ii start having problems breathing and legs hurting . I really don't like but i went cause my daughters wanted to go i said i would get some fajitas but i diid not i got something else blah blah blah no more mexican.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:14 AM

Jerrie, it is good to have you back! I am going to a new JoAnns here tomorrow with a friend who has issues with breathing and is on oxygen. She is going to use the scooter prvided by the store. Will report back on my findings. Hop you are successful finding what you are looking for. We are also going out to eat, but I have no idea where.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:48 AM
Google Goddess

glad you got to get out of house and go shopping