Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No Sewing For Christmas

Blog Entries
    St. Anthony, St Anthony
    Please come around
    Something is lost
    And must be found.

quote=bluteddi]WEll, I'm feeling ur share of the panic!! I decided this year to make embroideried bath towels for the GKs.Each to their interst.. I've got 2 done..... planned to run the other 2 under the embroiderymachine and be done.. I spent all day yesterday looking for that dang emberoidery card! I knwo I just had it for a sock monkey sample I did for a quilt comign up in Dec... so I KNOW it has to be somewhere... * I have evil eye, Zipster , the cat/supervisor* I've looking in ALL his hinging place. I can't find it ... more on the search today..... sigh...
    I'm so stressed... and now I opened my big mouth for gathering address for soldier overseas.... and of course they want those NOW..... and pies to make for Thanksgiving.. * I"M STRESSED!!!!*[/quote]

Blog Entries
    I don't stress over gifts. right after the first of the year, I start collecting things for Christmas gifts, so when I sew something to go with them, I usually get them done early. My problem is, I got things done too early so I have been at a loss for something to do. thankfully now it's time to do the baking and candy making so that's next.

Quote Originally Posted by purplefiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingle
    Just curious. Why only the back of it?
    The backing fabric is Mardi Gras fabric and her decor theme is Mardi Gras. I knew I made a big mistake using that fabric.

Here's the front of the quilt.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...45965719fgaxFs
    That's too bad. You did a really nice job on that quilt :thumbup: Hopefully one day I will be that good. No way would I not show the front. It's beautiful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2