Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Noel pattern and xmas Judy N -just got

Blog Entries

Noel pattern and xmas Judy N -just got

I bought two patterns from keepsakequilting.com and they came today. the first it Des Oiseaux De Noel 55x65 inches. someone here made it but I can't find the picture. red bird and ornaments on light blue. Very cute. I only paid $6.99 for it. then I got a Judy Niemeyer one Christmas Celebration 60x60 round, flying geese and star center. gorgeous. foundation papers included. I paid $12.50 for that. anybody made the round one?? this is the xmas onehttp://www.keepsakequilting.com/productdetail/6327/---------CHRISTMAS-CELEBRATION-WALL-OR-TABLE-QUILT-PATTERN.htm
    Last edited by nativetexan; 06-01-2013 at 11:59 AM.
    "From hence only infer that an Englishman, of all men, ought not to despise foreigners as such and I think the inference is just, since what they are today, we were yesterday, and tomorrow they will be like us"
    Daniel De Foe -The True Englishman

Blog Entries
    I hope you will post your work in progress.....I would love to see how this quilt comes together

Blog Entries
    I'll probably do the bird before the xmas one. I have many tops waiting in the wings to be finished. this is the bird one, couldn't find in keepsake though http://www.lonestarquiltworks.com/sh...it%20-%203.htm
    Last edited by nativetexan; 06-01-2013 at 12:01 PM.
    "From hence only infer that an Englishman, of all men, ought not to despise foreigners as such and I think the inference is just, since what they are today, we were yesterday, and tomorrow they will be like us"

Blog Entries
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...d-t217999.html this is the red bird one, done without the pattern. she did very well with it. smaller but oh so cute!!