Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Not sure where/who to ask - help with darning foot/bobbin?

Blog Entries
    I agree with all of the above. You have done a great job for your first quilt, continue to work at it. I know that you will do great.

Blog Entries
    Your quilt is beautiful and the quilting looks great. It looks so good hanging on the baby's bed. Congrats on the baby and be sure to post a pic of the little one when you get a chance. I know how busy you will be soon.

KLO
    Blog Entries
    I had to come back and see your quilt all finished. What a fabulous job you did on it. I am always amazed by how the actual quilting can make an wonderful quilt look even better. So glad you were able to get this problem worked out. And the nursery looks so cute!!! Don't forget to let us know when the baby is born ..... and maybe a photo or two also.

Quote Originally Posted by audsgirl View Post
    Did you remember to lower your presser foot? Sometimes little things like that are overlooked. Your quilt looks fantastic! Happy baby!
    This is the thing that makes me feel most stupid! But, it's still easy to forget to put your pressure foot down with all the other things going on.
    Lenette

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2