Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oh Geez, another new collection from CT....

Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6
    Have you seen Abigails Garden? OMGosh, I'm in love! I wish they would stop this :roll: :lol: For those of you newbies, CT is connectingthreads.com. I'm in trouble now.....
    Oh no.......I should never have looked. love the large and small matching print. I cannot buy anymore just ordered some from fabric. com. sigh. well maybe next month...

Blog Entries
    I saw their fabrics also and just love them.

ME TOO!!!!LOL

Wow!! and they ship to Canada..are their prices always that good?? ...shessshhh here we pay 10 $ plus for good coton fabric

Quote Originally Posted by Little RoO
    Please send link so we can all see it..thanks
    connectingthreads.com didn't work for you?

Yup, really pretty. I've been home from work three days with acute bronchitis. Too sick to do anything put play around on my laptop. I've window shopped til I dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by karate lady
    Have you seen Abigails Garden? OMGosh, I'm in love! I wish they would stop this :roll: :lol: For those of you newbies, CT is connectingthreads.com. I'm in trouble now.....
    Oh no.......I should never have looked. love the large and small matching print. I cannot buy anymore just ordered some from fabric. com. sigh. well maybe next month...
    oh well, I got some from the sale section. LOL...

I love the new line. I got some charms of it and am going to make a dresden plate table runner. I love their charms. They are very reasonable and their fabric is great.

If I ever win the lottery Connecting Threads will really love me!

Their prices seem really decent considering what I am paying at the LQS. What is the quality like? I have never ordered fabric online unless it was a brand I was familiar with. Ann in TN

community benefactor p38flygirl's Avatar
    I love that place...

CT has many of their tools on sale now also! I finally got the Fons and Porter design wall that has grommets in the top...I think it will work for me to put over my closet using the 3M removable hooks (the ones that move up and down)
    I didnt see this new line of fabric or I would have ordered some....love the colors.

Thanks for the link-----I went to look and bought $65 worth!

I agree I got my email today and as sooon as I saw the first picture I was hooked.

It is beautiful, isn't it. I put in an order last week, probably a good thing I didn't see that line first. Seriously, I really do have to stop buying fabric, I don't have as much of you, but I sure have plenty. When you think about it with a "clear head" it really is crazy the amount we have and will probably never live to use. People have been committed for less, hope they have a huge quilting wing in the nuthouse, lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tails
    It is beautiful, isn't it. I put in an order last week, probably a good thing I didn't see that line first. Seriously, I really do have to stop buying fabric, I don't have as much of you, but I sure have plenty. When you think about it with a "clear head" it really is crazy the amount we have and will probably never live to use. People have been committed for less, hope they have a huge quilting wing in the nuthouse, lol
    Did you ever wonder what the people who fill the orders think when all of a sudden they have a run on a certain design or pattern of fabric? All of us are keeping the economy running; look at how well Harbor Freight is doing since we started buying our rotary cutting blades from them. Now CT is saying, "I wonder why we are suddenly getting all this business!" :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

OHHHHH! I just love the Abigails Garden!

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tails
    Did you ever wonder what the people who fill the orders think when all of a sudden they have a run on a certain design or pattern of fabric? All of us are keeping the economy running; look at how well Harbor Freight is doing since we started buying our rotary cutting blades from them. Now CT is saying, "I wonder why we are suddenly getting all this business!" :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:
    Thank you to all with the tip about buying rotary blades from Harbor Freight! I received 20 blades this week and am very pleased and will pass on the good news to our quilting group.

Last summer CT had a buy-it-by-the-pound fabric sale at the factory/warehouse (?) in Grove City, OH. It was my first introduction to CT. I went nuts (surprise!). I find the quality VERY GOOD and hope to be around for this year's sale. It's a 1-day event and limited to a few hours.

Blog Entries
    I love their fabric.. and their new lines are drool worthy. I have over $100 of goodies in my cart.. just can't hit the buy button yet.. gotta get hubby's ok. :)

I want some of the Quilter's Candy, the brights colorway.

yes. pretty and springy. just what we need now. lol.

http://www.connectingthreads.com/Quilting.cfm

Believe this is the link you all are looking for....

It is beautiful. Love all of the colors. No, no, I can't . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2