Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: OH MY GOSH...should I buy a new sewing machine????? ***PICS ADDED PAGE 5!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth A.
    Oh my! I had to round up the whole family to check out Kitchen over the door! DH wants to know how you got Kitchen to pose that way in the Avatar. :D
    Elizabeth, my cats are a law unto themselves, I can never get them to pose how I want, but sometimes they stay still long enough for a nice pic! My avtar was one of those lucky captures, taken while they were having a mad half hour on top of the kitchen cupboards (see links below for more pics). They are quarter Bengal so they love climbing up high on anything they can - cupboards, doors, curtain poles etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/maryelizajade/page15/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/maryelizajade/page14/

Great pix!
    Love the machine
    NOW, GET SEWING!! lol

Wow cool cat pics and the sewing machine is great but i do have a question did you get the thread as a bonus? Happy Birthday again too.

Quote Originally Posted by reneebobby
    Wow cool cat pics and the sewing machine is great but i do have a question did you get the thread as a bonus? Happy Birthday again too.
    Yes, the machine came with a 'Bronze' free gift - 70 x threads, two pairs scissors, 4 packs needles, 8 bobbins and a tape measure!

HAPPY BITHDAY!!!!!. Your babies are so sweet, I love the black one. So happy everything work out for you and you could get your sewing machine, you will have many quilts made in no time.

Pretty Kitty congratulations on your new sewing machine!! I know you will be creating many beautiful pieces on that new baby of yours!!!

WOW it must have been Christmas in Sept for you.. a sewing machine, a box of threads and a stash of food!! wooo hoooooo!!!

I love your quality control kitties.. Kitchen is tooooooooooooooooooo cute looking down from the top of the door!! He has the cutest expression on his face!!! heeeloooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Bronze gift wow aren't you a lucky gal! I said it before, but Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday! How is your kitty bed comming along? The last I saw of it your colors were going together amazingly.

Those photos are great, I'll have to show them around, and you bake too... It's a lucky thing that the cats can't take toys up to that level and drop them down into the baking! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth A.
    Bronze gift wow aren't you a lucky gal! I said it before, but Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday! How is your kitty bed comming along? The last I saw of it your colors were going together amazingly
    Elizabeth, I was holding off on the kitty bed until I got the new machine, although I did buy the fabric for the bottom and the sides of it and the foam (which the cats have already tested out and approve of) for it. Ready to go again now!

What a happy ending! And your kitties are so cute. I adopted an orange 6 month old male from the shelter. We named him Nemo because he likes to play in water!

:D :D :D New machine......and I can add that I was breaking my head over which machine is the right for me.....ended up with brother PQ1500 and we are haveing wonderful relation since then (last Xmes..) :lol: :lol:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4