Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
OK so I went overboard.... >

OK so I went overboard....

OK so I went overboard....

Old 12-02-2012, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by dart1 View Post
LOL - would love to. I've enjoyed seeing the posted pics of the stash of different members - it's amazing to see what they've accumulated, and I'm happy that everyone will share pictures of their quilts and that they're are so willing to help us newbies. I never knew a forum like this existed until a couple of months ago - now I'm hooked. We do have family in northeastern Indiana which we try to see a couple of times a year, AND they live close to Shipshe, so OF COURSE I have to visit the shops there - look at the fabric (buy some), drool on the quilts...

the difference with my fabric is that it's all types---------------most for clothing.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:26 PM

Or you are in good company with the rest of us....lol!
Old 12-10-2012, 11:20 AM

Default Ok, so I went overboard!

Originally Posted by cowgirlquilter View Post
Or you are in good company with the rest of us....lol!
Well, for someone who is still a rank amateur (newbie) or whatever, I have fabric stacked everywhere. My sewing machine (my 328K) is in my very large bedroom, along with a huge dresser, chest of drawers, bookshelves (stacked with fabric), and a cedar chest (stacked high with fabric). It's getting to the point that I can hardly walk through there.

I had such good intentions to get all my quilt projects finished, but I've been having some terrific back problems that have slowed me down. You know what "they" say, the road to he____ is paved with good intentions!

Congratulations on your win! I don't play the lottery, either. If I've got extra dollars to spend on that, I'd rather buy fabric! LOL

Jeanette Frantz
Old 12-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Banned

If I remember correctly, the fleece is 50% off and they had a coupon (if you're on their mailing list) for 15% off your entire order, yes? all I got was a yard of red fleece for my 15 yr old daughter. She's making plushie dragons for her friends for Christmas.