Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Olive Rose fabric on sale 40% off at fabric.com >

Olive Rose fabric on sale 40% off at fabric.com

Olive Rose fabric on sale 40% off at fabric.com

Old 10-14-2009, 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by mommabogue
I'm a dog.........chasing........I went & spent over 100.00 before I saw the next post about the "codes"... It was 15 min. after the customer service line had closed... you think they will let me use the codes anyway (tomorrow when I call) since I ordered so much???? They are really neat fabrics though!!.......thanks for the info girls!!! :D
They may let you, call and explain that you are new to their site and had no idea that there were coupons you could use ... be very nice and complement them (it always helps), they may just allow it. I have had this situation happen to me, also, and Fabric.com is always great about providing allowances to people who are not technologically superior (like me!).

HTH,

Odessa
Old 10-14-2009, 06:12 AM

OMG.......how easy was that!!! what a great quilt site!! I got 120.00 worth of yards of fabric (I actually got 40 yards!!!!!) for only 83.00......I am psyched!!!!! Now I definitely have no excuse to not start up quilting again (except for one little issue that gets in the way these days......time)... But I have very goo intentions, does that count?... You people on here inspire me so. And one of these days I will take the time to send some of my past quilt pictures. I love looking at all the pictures of the things you folks do! Thanks for the inspiration AND THE NEW QUILT SITE!! :wink:
Note: the 120.00 was the SALE price... I got an additional 30% off when I called them back which made my total 83.00. I could go broke really fast ......but hey.....I'd have lots of fabric to play with so I would be a happy broke, right LOL
Old 10-14-2009, 03:58 PM

mamabogue, glad they were able to assist. Like I always tell my kids, if you don't ask, you won't get. And if you're told "no", then you certainly are no worse off than before you opened your mouth, right?

Aren't they the best? I don't shop there exclusively, but I can certainly eliminate most other places. Can't beat thte prices, and how many places give you free shipping after only a $35 purchase? not many.

I shop there so often that I usually have some kind of "coupon" to use on top of the sale prices.

I love fabric.com! :D 8)
Old 10-14-2009, 04:18 PM
Power Poster

What pretty fabric and what great prices. I'm off Friday and am going to spend some time deciding what to get.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:24 PM

I have only ever ordered from them once, but they obviously have AWESOME customer service, which will send me back faster than low prices! I have always believed that you get what you pay for. I would rather pay a little bit more for fabric to have great customer service than to get a "deal" and have to deal with snotty less than helpfull people if a problem arises!
Old 10-14-2009, 08:49 PM

talk about love at first 'site'.......i have it! and they have daily specials & other goodies!! Ya'all need to check it out if you haven't yet!! They have some really cute 'doggie bone/balls" fabric today.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

I was there today and got the cutest fabric with hearts, I know it is fall and christmas not valentines day but i couldn't resist. oh don't ask me why i bought it or what i am doing with it i just knew i had to have it. i shop there a lot they have great sales great prices and if there is a problem they work with you and go out of their way to fix it.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:27 AM

I didn't see any of the Olive Rose at $2.99
Old 10-15-2009, 04:35 AM

Unfortunately, that sale is over. It was only good for a limited time.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by justwannaquilt
I have only ever ordered from them once, but they obviously have AWESOME customer service, which will send me back faster than low prices! I have always believed that you get what you pay for. I would rather pay a little bit more for fabric to have great customer service than to get a "deal" and have to deal with snotty less than helpfull people if a problem arises!
I agree. That's the first reason I LOVE to shop there. Also, they have only twice made mistakes when filling my orders. The first time, I ordered 1/2 yd. of a great fabric to use in something special, and they sent me 3 yards of it, only charging me for the 1/2 yard I had ordered. As it appeared to be from teh end of the bolt, I called and offered to pay for the extra material ... didn't want to get it without paying for it; I felt it was like really stealing it as I had purchased at a really great price in the first place. I was told to just keep it, no additional payment was necessary. :shock: Wow!

The second time was just recently when another fabric appeared in my order that I had not ordered in place of one I had. I sent them an e-mail explaining that I had received something I did not order, but a piece I had wanted (same length) was left out. They checked and my lovely paisley had been completely sold out :cry: but they told me to keep the piece I had received by mistake AND they were crediting my account for the cost of the paisley I lost.

And one third example of how great they are: when oldest daughter was getting married, I wanted to have my outfit made so it fit well. I went to their website and called their 1-800 number while I had the site up. The woman on the telephone was terrific in explaining the qualities of a fabric I was looking at. I loved her assistance so much so that I bought 10 yeard of the stuff. And when it arrived, it was just as she said: butter soft, very flow-y with a lovely drape to it.

Yes, fabric.com is a great place to shop! But make sure (if you are on their e-mail list) to shop early in the day (if you are taking advantage of their great one-day sale prices) because they WILL sell out quickly!

Happy fabric shopping!