Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
One ENTIRE Day Shot! >

One ENTIRE Day Shot!

One ENTIRE Day Shot!

Old 08-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by omak
Originally Posted by amma
Some days I can just sit and laugh at myself when that happens to me, other days I do admit to using bad words... :wink:
RIght there with you, little one. Of course, I am too pompous to admit that I was "stupid", but I have questioned myself about what was I thinking?????
Bottom line on my experience is: I can tell you what NOT to do, LONG before I can tell you HOW to do <g> ... and, there is a good reason why God made people like me.
First of all, I make a lot of people look REALLY good! (and, who doesn't want to help others? LOL)
And, because I can hit every mistake that can possibly be made, I am quite proficient at helping others avoid the pitfalls. It is okay ... so, it takes me more time! <g> The hardest thing was to get used to how I learn and what possible good it could ever do for others ....
We don't mind not being right all of the time as long as someone is helped by us and not hindered, eh? :wink:
Ah, yes. Although if I was learning from all my mistakes, I would be SO smart by now. :?
Old 08-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Power Poster

"Unsewing stinks"! Hang in there Boston....you are not alone!