Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Ordering from e-bay >

Ordering from e-bay

Ordering from e-bay

Old 09-29-2010, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Daisydoodle
Originally Posted by Annya
Thanks Retired2Pa, I will now have to wait a while as I just bought a new car (for me) so now I have a better car to go to the quilt shows in Brisbane. It is a 2003 Nissan Pulsar. It had only one owner before me as I know the lady who sold it to me.I have to pay back the money lent to me, and that will take me at least 31/2 years at $160 a month.
Sounds like a good car, I have a Nissan Quest 1995 that has over 200,000 miles and still runs like a charm. My daughter is driving it now. They used Ford motors in them then and if you keep them serviced you can't wear it out. Internet shopping for fabric is easy and less expensive if you watch a lot for bargains. I have not been disappointed. Good Luck!
I have now just got it Insured at $20 a fortnight, so that is another bill to pay each month. Good thing DH pays ALL the bills. The money I save for Christmas goes for gifts and other important things for the house. Every now and again I get some thing for ME!
I will be taking GOOD care of this car. it has to do me at least 10 years before I get another one.