Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
owners of tin lizzie >

owners of tin lizzie

owners of tin lizzie

Old 09-16-2012, 10:34 AM

Sounds like I'd better keep quilting on my plain old Pfaff sewing machine. I don't like fussing with machinery, especially if it's electronic.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:12 AM

I bought my Tin Lizzie from the same dealer that topstitch bought her machine from. This dealer sold quite a few machines before she changed over to selling Janome long arm machines. Guess who makes Janome long arm machines? Tin Lizzie!

topstitch has complaints, yes, but most of the problems she explained to me were user error. I had the same issue and it was caused by me! I understand she did have one wiring issue. But she's lumped all of her own user error problems with one or two minor repair issues and blames Tin lizzie for all of it. I'm sorry shes had this trouble but she really brought on a lot of the problems herself. I've pointed this out every time she bashes the company. She being very unfair to the company.

Our dealer chose to stick with tin Lizzie, under the name of Janome, And thats all I need to know tin Lizzie stands behind their warranty and their dealers. When I get ready to buy a computer to run the machine it will be a Tin Lizzie!

Last edited by Christine-; 09-16-2012 at 11:14 AM.