Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Tin Lizzie Owners - Help, Please!!

While quilting yesterday, I ran over a pin, broke the needle. (Of course, I was half way through the quilt when it happpened!) I replaced it but now I need to adjust the timing. Have you ever done that? Is it easy to do, or should I just give up, wait until tomorrow and call the repairman? Any hints would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    I am new to Lizzie ownership and do not have a clue about what to do. I will be watching for the answer though.

Blog Entries
    We have broken needles before but it didn't affect the timing. We just turn everything off, let it set awhile and bring it back on line and generally its OK.

i had to have dealer out to work on timing but machine is still under war.

There is a youtube video on the timing I think. I hear it is not that difficult. I think I could do it but so far I have not had to do that. I have had my Lizzie about a yr. now. Why not join the group on line? I have made lots of notes but nothing about the timing. But they have files saved and lots of sharing going on there. Tin Lizzie is also on Facebook.

I'd call the dealer and let them talk you through it. I've never had to call but that's what I would do. The Tin Lizzie Facebook sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out.

do you have your manuls it should show you in there i have a apqs an it shows me but i have never had to time it