Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Pennsylvannia dutch tulip pattern >

Pennsylvannia dutch tulip pattern

Pennsylvannia dutch tulip pattern

Old 09-19-2010, 03:11 AM
  #1  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
leatheflea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: martinsville Indiana
Posts: 4,461
Default

I've been looking for this pattern for over a year. They had a picture of it in better homes and gardens november 2009 magazine online. Does anyone have it or know where I can get the pattern? Heres a link to the pic of the quilt.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pogo2go/4022359959/
leatheflea is offline  
Old 09-19-2010, 04:21 AM
  #2  
Super Member
 
Butterflyspain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Torrox, Andalucia, Southern Spain
Posts: 9,525
Default

Ask the person who put the photograph on Flicker "Danni4831" or something like that if she can help with the pattern, there is a place at the bottom of the pattern where you can leave feed back. If not you could always write to Homes and Gardens see if you get any joy there.

I looked on line but couldnīt find any patterns

Elle
Butterflyspain is offline  
Old 09-19-2010, 04:30 AM
  #3  
Super Member
 
Butterflyspain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Torrox, Andalucia, Southern Spain
Posts: 9,525
Default

Have just found this for you. To receive back issues of the Homes and Gardens Magazine write to this address.

Back Issues
PO Box 772
Peterborough PE2 6WJ
England

Or phone 044 1733 385170

Elle Good luck
Butterflyspain is offline  
Old 09-19-2010, 04:34 AM
  #4  
Super Member
 
julybaby8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southwestern Ontario
Posts: 1,315
Default

Did you try typing the name in a search engine to see what came up?
julybaby8 is offline  
Old 09-19-2010, 04:37 AM
  #5  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NW Indiana
Posts: 344
Default

I have this issue. I thumbed through it, but didn't see the quilt. Was it just featured in the online version? I'll look again, and you're welcome to the magazine if it's in there.
sarge1 is offline  
Old 09-19-2010, 05:26 AM
  #6  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
leatheflea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: martinsville Indiana
Posts: 4,461
Default

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Ask the person who put the photograph on Flicker "Danni4831" or something like that if she can help with the pattern, there is a place at the bottom of the pattern where you can leave feed back. If not you could always write to Homes and Gardens see if you get any joy there.

I looked on line but couldnīt find any patterns

Elle
Never thought of that, thanks I'll give it a try!
leatheflea is offline  
Old 09-19-2010, 05:28 AM
  #7  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
leatheflea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: martinsville Indiana
Posts: 4,461
Default

Originally Posted by sarge1
I have this issue. I thumbed through it, but didn't see the quilt. Was it just featured in the online version? I'll look again, and you're welcome to the magazine if it's in there.
Thank you for looking I was googling the issue this morning hoping to be able to buy an issue, glad now that I didn't.
leatheflea is offline  
Old 09-19-2010, 05:29 AM
  #8  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
leatheflea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: martinsville Indiana
Posts: 4,461
Default

Originally Posted by julybaby8
Did you try typing the name in a search engine to see what came up?
Yep, been trying that for quite awhile, hoping someone will post a pattern. Theres many tulip patterns out there just not this one.
leatheflea is offline  
Old 09-19-2010, 05:31 AM
  #9  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
leatheflea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: martinsville Indiana
Posts: 4,461
Default

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Have just found this for you. To receive back issues of the Homes and Gardens Magazine write to this address.

Back Issues
PO Box 772
Peterborough PE2 6WJ
England

Or phone 044 1733 385170

Elle Good luck
Thanks for finding the info you all are so helpful, however, Sarge1 from the board said they had the issue and theres no pattern. Thought it might be just an online issue.
leatheflea is offline  
Old 09-19-2010, 05:39 AM
  #10  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NW Indiana
Posts: 344
Default

Originally Posted by leatheflea
Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Ask the person who put the photograph on Flicker "Danni4831" or something like that if she can help with the pattern, there is a place at the bottom of the pattern where you can leave feed back. If not you could always write to Homes and Gardens see if you get any joy there.

I looked on line but couldnīt find any patterns

Elle
Never thought of that, thanks I'll give it a try!
Maybe the person who posted on Flicker made a mistake with the issue date of Better Homes and Gardens?
sarge1 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Phoppe
Main
13
08-23-2011 02:25 PM
Nanna's Patch
Main
7
11-14-2010 04:47 PM
dskans
Main
15
10-19-2010 10:45 AM
tammyrb
Introduce Yourself
8
02-17-2010 09:57 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.