Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Peppermint Patty

  1. #1
    Senior Member Caroltee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Somewhere "N" Time
    Posts
    603
    HELP Looking for instruction for Peppermint Patty published in the American Patchwork & Quilting magazine of august 2008. Please if someone has this could you PM me. Everyone on this board are my angels and I know that when am in a fix I can always count on all of you. Happy Thanksgiving all you angels

    bed size Quilt
    Name:  Attachment-132693.jpe
Views: 81
Size:  198.6 KB

  2. #2
    Super Member Dragonfly Nana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    inland part of Virginia Beach
    Posts
    2,715
    I will check to see if I have that issue when I get home from work tonight (Eastern time)
    Will PM if I have it.

  3. #3
    Super Member Murphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    8,902
    Blog Entries
    1
    http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/magazi...tions_ss2.html

    These are a free download of the blocks from their site.

  4. #4
    Super Member Grama Lehr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Posts
    5,040
    Murphy, you are so helpful!!
    Pretty quilt!! BOOKMARK!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Caroltee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Somewhere "N" Time
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
    Murphy, you are so helpful!!
    Pretty quilt!! BOOKMARK!!
    Grama Lehr........How is the Xmas rag quilt going :?: :thumbup:

  6. #6
    Super Member Grama Lehr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Posts
    5,040
    Well. . . . . . . . . :oops: It's on the drawing board!! I got your printed instructions in the mail yesterday!! Thanks a bunch!! I need to finish up two quilts, they have to be at the long armer's by December 10th!! So they are first, then I have a couple of little projects, a couple of dress for the grandkids and I think about the 23rd of December I should be able to tackle it! :roll: :roll: I think of it as being a jump start on Christmas 2011! :thumbup:
    Thank you so much for all of the help on this project! ;)

  7. #7
    Senior Member Caroltee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Somewhere "N" Time
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
    Well. . . . . . . . . :oops: It's on the drawing board!! I got your printed instructions in the mail yesterday!! Thanks a bunch!! I need to finish up two quilts, they have to be at the long armer's by December 10th!! So they are first, then I have a couple of little projects, a couple of dress for the grandkids and I think about the 23rd of December I should be able to tackle it! :roll: :roll: I think of it as being a jump start on Christmas 2011! :thumbup:
    Thank you so much for all of the help on this project! ;)
    I decided mine will also be a 2011 project got 2 many irons in the fire right now. Have to take care of my need 2s before my want 2s.
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    Carol

  8. #8
    Super Member luckylindy333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Snohomish, Washington
    Posts
    2,046
    That is such a pretty quilt.

  9. #9
    Super Member Dragonfly Nana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    inland part of Virginia Beach
    Posts
    2,715
    Caroltee, I am sad to report that I have April and October but no August.
    Hopefully the link will give you what you needed.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Caroltee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Somewhere "N" Time
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana
    Caroltee, I am sad to report that I have April and October but no August.
    Hopefully the link will give you what you needed.
    Thank you I think I have it figured out

  11. #11
    Senior Member Caroltee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Somewhere "N" Time
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy
    http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/magazi...tions_ss2.html

    These are a free download of the blocks from their site.
    Thank You Murphy This will help me with the pattern Just need to figure how big to make for queen bed

  12. #12
    Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    17,462
    What a gorgeous quilt!!! I'm going to have to look for that one :)

  13. #13
    Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    17,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy
    http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/magazi...tions_ss2.html

    These are a free download of the blocks from their site.
    I like the one in Carol's pic a lot more than the one in the instructions. Amazing how different fabrics change the look!
    Thanks so much for finding it :D

  14. #14
    Senior Member Antdebby1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    650
    I agree. The quilt in Carol's post in gorgeous! Love it.

  15. #15
    Super Member cctx.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas (that's me!)
    Posts
    4,874
    Blog Entries
    2
    I love it, very nice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.