Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Planet Patchwork One Day Mystery is Back >

Planet Patchwork One Day Mystery is Back

Planet Patchwork One Day Mystery is Back

Old 07-12-2009, 10:34 AM

Scrapquilter, You have to keep refreshing the browser screen to get the new installments.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Power Poster

I can get the installments and I belong to twitter, but none of my posting are showing up.. and I just don't understand..... :? LOL I know they had to repost part three I think due to an error :roll:
Old 07-12-2009, 10:42 AM

That's a bummer. Pt. 3 had a change, not so much correction as clarification.

When I did one of PP's mysteries a few years ago, it had several errors. Luckily, I wasn't working on it until the next day, so they'd all been fixed by then. I really liked it, but if I'd been doing it on schedule and had those problems, I'd have been ticked.

Either way, I'm not doing it today - will print and do later. I looked early this AM, but didn't start yet, and by the time I checked again, they were on part 4.

Hope to see some pics!
Old 07-12-2009, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by scrap quilter
I can't chat - but did get instaullment 2 and now nothing else.........????
Very disapointed - was looking forward to the One Day Mystery.
Scrap
refresh your page! it is the icon at the top of your page directly to the right of the website address ... two green arrows, going in opposite directions. click on that, the page will refresh and the missing links will be there for you.
sorry I didn't see this sooner!
Old 07-12-2009, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by b.zang
follow the alternative link, then go to top right to join twitter and you can post
I'm so far behind it's ridiculous!
It's the middle of part 4 and I'm just beginning part 3. :evil: Thought I needed a break.
I almost have four done ... it was a doozy... don't give up yet ... we can do this! <g>
I am going to go take a nap ... LOL ... daughter fixed sausage and eggs, and I am going to sleep it off ...
HOWEVER .... don't forget .. the instructions will stay up for 24 hours after the mystery closes, so we will be able to get whichever parts we slept through, or are in the middle of wading through ....
I sure am sorry I chose one single light for all through my quilt -- that just means I have to make ANOTHER one, to get a look that makes me happier, I guess ... oh, well <g> one idea is as good as another .... I will just have to keep hoping to get to that D9P I have had in my sights for how long now??? sheesh! LOL
Old 07-12-2009, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b
I can get the installments and I belong to twitter, but none of my posting are showing up.. and I just don't understand..... :? LOL I know they had to repost part three I think due to an error :roll:
PART THREE HAS AN ERROR???? Oh, for crying out loud! Now, I will REALLY have to make another quilt! LOL
Old 07-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by omak
Originally Posted by sharon b
PART THREE HAS AN ERROR???? Oh, for crying out loud! Now, I will REALLY have to make another quilt! LOL
Peace and joy says it is not an error but a clarification.... :shock:
Old 07-12-2009, 11:29 AM
Power Poster

Here is a link to the finished quilt: It's very nice!

http://twitpic.com/a5acd

If it doesn't show click on view full size. The page gives permission to post the picture on websites but I don't wan't to spoil the surprise if anyone is doing the mystery.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:08 PM

I was so disapointed to day with the mystery quilt...... no not the quilt it's self but twitter....... I couldn't get into chat. did see a pic of the quilt and like it....... hope others had better luck then I did.
Scrap
Old 07-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Power Poster

okay, so I got lost somewhere here, I just finished part 6 and went on to part 7, yes I fell behind a little, more now as I did a few booboo's putting the stripes togehter, my little triangles ended up all over the place as I wasn't watching. Now they are talking about using all the HST's we made, I remember and have the ones from early on, and I have a bunch of squares here that obviously are supposed to be HST's, did they ever tell us to put them together?