Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Positive Remarks >

Positive Remarks

Positive Remarks

Old 11-12-2011, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by lovelyl View Post
You can "unwatch" old topics! Next time one comes up that you don't want to follow anymore, scroll to the top of the page, look at the tan bars just above the first post. Toward the right, click on "Thread Tools" and choose "Unsubscribe from this thread". Hope this helps!
this only takes the topic off our subscription lists...it does not change the font or in any way get rid of it from the What's New and New Topics...that's what we're complaining about...the old site changed the font and you didn't have to re-read it to find out you already had....
Old 11-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Power Poster

The more I poke around, the more familiar I become. I can still enjoy all the topics. I've noticed some new members or, some members becoming more "vocal" on the board. I don't see some of the others who were pretty regular posters. Either I am missing their posts or they haven't given the new format a chance, which makes me sad.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:04 PM

The site has greatly improved over the last few days and has become far more 'user friendly'! Thank you for this. My only gripe is that, when I click on a topic, it only comes up small screen, and I have to enlarge it every time, which is a pain! Is there any way of changing this, please?
Old 11-13-2011, 11:36 AM

I know that I would rather just quilt. I like looking at others work here. But I don't have time to try to figure this out. I will keep coming back in hopes of "getting it."
Old 11-13-2011, 11:38 AM

Lots of kinks. How did you get your message to post? It tells me I already posted? can't find it though.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:41 AM

Hey! Found it! Great.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:38 PM

It has taken awhile and I am not able to spend much time on the QB, but I am getting used to it. I love this board and will just try to explore more.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:26 PM

As a computer technician, I was "not" really aware of the changes. Just more of the same from my "other daily life", but now that I'm poking around, and have looped myself a couple of times, I find that I know where I'm at and HOW to get back to the Main page! The quick navigation buttons are a good improvement. AND it's always a blast to find that other quilters have the same questions, concerns, successes and failures as I am having! It's good to be part of such a talented and crafty group!
Old 11-14-2011, 12:19 AM
Banned

I love this board and the people on it.
It may take me a very long time to learn it all, because I am not a computer person, and
I am a slow learner, but I will get it some time down the road.
GOD bless all of you.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:47 AM

Is there a way to just view the items that refer to quilting and not pictures and tutes, etc.?