Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   2013 UFO Therapy Thread - Sister Thread to 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/2013-ufo-therapy-thread-sister-thread-2013-ufo-challenge-month-t210452.html)

QuilterMomma 06-28-2013 01:49 PM

I agree with Oksewglad, there is one block in the upper right corner facing that has red in it that blends right into the triangle, switch it with the second center block down and rotate so the red is not against the other surrounding blocks red, and you will have it. This is why I ask others to look at my designs. I place them up there, stare at it and stare, but never see the move that needs done till someone else looks at it. Have fun piecing it and we look forward to seeing it displayed in the UFO thread.

carriem 06-28-2013 04:42 PM

OK and QuilterMomma--thanks for the input on the reds in the blocks...I noticed too and rearranged them before starting to sew rows together. :)

oksewglad 06-28-2013 05:38 PM

Great Carrie--didn't want to think I was being too opinionated:D But I think you are getting to know me by now!

Fraew 06-30-2013 07:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another flimsy down! Bonnie Hunter's Crab Apples. I am going to celebrate by starting something new (a new leader/ender project)!!! Yay me!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]421989[/ATTACH]

SheriR 06-30-2013 08:47 PM

Another beauty! Way to use those stamps!

QuilterMomma 07-02-2013 12:52 PM

Wow Fraew, see, no wonder I can finish four tops and you just now finish this one. It is way more intense than the ones I did. Way more intense. I would be glad to go onto something else by the time I finished that one. Reminds me of my tree of life I did several years back, thought they would never end, and look at that border. OMG! Great job girl. Great Job!

carriem 07-02-2013 02:03 PM

Fraew---that is a beautiful quilt. What size are all those squares??

Fraew 07-02-2013 02:31 PM

Thank you quilty buddies! 1" finished. All from Mariposa's 1.5" square swaps...almost 1700 of them. I have at least 20 times that many so I am definitely open to suggestions for my next project.

QuilterMomma 07-02-2013 02:54 PM

Mariposa's swaps are fun, but can be full of work. LOL

carriem 08-04-2013 06:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So, what's on the agenda for this month??

I have a couple quilts I am working on...still want to get the airplane quilt finished. I have the quilting started, but have to give my shoulder a couple more weeks to heal before handling the weight. In the mean time I made a baby quilt from scraps...just have binding left.

My UFO for the month is my 2nd Pony Club Quilt. All the blocks are done just need to put them together. I figured out the layout and math for cutting so hope to get that done tomorrow.

Also I am working on a quilt for my MIL. I guess it could be considered UFO of her mom's. DH's grandma embroidered blocks (one for each month) and I am putting them together in a quilt. Lots of flying geese in the pattern I choose, so will be trimming those in the evenings.