Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   80% off Joann's Coupon! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/80%25-off-joanns-coupon-t59192.html)

quilterguy27 08-13-2010 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by HeatherQuilts

Originally Posted by quilterguy27
WAAAAA! I didn't get a scratch off one. I got one, but it's only for 20%. For that I will probably just pitch it and wait for a 40% or 50% one. Or, maybe mine just hasn't come in the mail yet. I can hope. It will probably be like the lottery or something. My ship will come in and I will be at the train station. That would be my luck, LOL! Not sure what I'd get if I had an 80% off coupon. I'd have to go there and spend the day browsing thru everything to find just the right thing with calculator in tow. Enjoy and get something good. Can't wait to hear what.

Is it for 20% your whole order? If so, that's a good deal, you can usually use those on things that are on sale, unless it says otherwise. I'd take a closer look! :D

OK, I dug it out of the trash and had a look. It is 20% off entire purchase including sale items. So, I will hang on to it for now and see if I get a chance to use it. Thanks for suggesting that. Usually they are only for one item that isn't on sale.

SuziC 08-13-2010 08:36 AM

Stash, stash, stash winter is coming : :lol:

susiequilt 08-13-2010 08:37 AM

Another 40% here. It's only good for three days so I may not use it.

grannyQ 08-13-2010 08:49 AM

The coupon I received is for 50% but the fine print says that this offer exclude previous purchases; purchase of gift cards; classes; custon services; BUY*GET*SAVE offers; all patterns; irons; AccuQuilt Gol products; Provo Craft electronic machines & Cricut cartidges; sewing machines & sewing machine department merchandise, all American Greetins products. This is only good August 20 to 22.

grammyp 08-13-2010 08:50 AM

Oh, I would so get a roll of batting!

GrammaNan 08-13-2010 08:57 AM

You will absolutely LOVE the Ott light!

Lori S 08-13-2010 08:58 AM

I got a 50 .... Nice to know they really do give out the 80.

Maybe think about that really top of the line sissors!

akrogirl 08-13-2010 08:58 AM

I hadn't noticed the scratch-off so thanks for this post :-) Turns out they had sent me two flyers - one with 60% off and one with 40% off. The 60% is definitely worth doing something with.

justwannaquilt 08-13-2010 08:59 AM

WOO HOO I am sure you will find something to use your coupon on!

I always get my flyer a couple days later than everyone else. but I can't wait to get it now! lol I could really use some batting. I really want a whole roll but I don't have the room to store it unless I take it to my moms shop, which is an option I guess.

mosquitosewgirl 08-13-2010 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by dforesee
Oooh! I think I'd just go and look until I found just the thing that caught my eye... it will be like Christmas!

My flyer hasn't arrived yet.. :(....How long is it good for?