Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Am I doing something wrong? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/am-i-doing-something-wrong-t101918.html)

IBQUILTIN 02-23-2011 09:22 AM

I felt that way too for a while Mary, but its ok. We love all of everybody's quilts and yours are exceptional. And we love you too,just seems tht some days your the windshield, and some days your the bug

lbc 02-23-2011 09:25 AM

I also just went to your site and viewed your quilts and I had not seen any of them either. Probably timing is the issue. You posted some lovely quilts.

blossom808 02-23-2011 09:30 AM

Dont feel bad at all. Ive posted a couple of things and only get a few responses back. There is so many posts here its hard to get to them all. Plus when i go back to recent topics, the one i thought was going to read next is gone. Please dont feel bad.

dixiebelle162002 02-23-2011 09:33 AM

I am so sorry you are hurt. I try to respond to as many postings as time will allow. The people on the board seem so nice and friendly, so I don't feel like anyone did it on purpose.

Sorrelpen 02-23-2011 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by MaryStoaks
Don't feel slighted. Some pictures get more response than others. I've posted some that got lots of comments, some hardly any comments. I don't comment on every quilt I see and like. If I did I'd never get off the board. I'll bet you have looked at and appreciated posts that you didn't comment on too. :thumbup:

I too am guilty of not responding to every pix that I see it's not that I don't like it, I just like to read/see as many posts as I can in a short time.

Abby'smom 02-23-2011 09:36 AM

so sorry -- I read posts and look at the pix and sign in awe and admiration but usually don't reply -- you are loved and your work is appreciated and admired

jdeery 02-23-2011 09:44 AM

I often don't comment but just look at everyones pictures, and
aahh! I usually don't have time to comment but please don't take it personally. We all love seeing the quilts and you have no
idea how much inspiration you send everyones way. Quilter's
are busy people, but they have the heart of friendship that is
unspoken. Keep up the good work, and keep posting!!!

LoriMcc 02-23-2011 09:50 AM

I work full time and have 7 children. I don't always have time to reply, but LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this site. I hope I have not offended anyone by NOT posting a reply! :)

dixiechunk 02-23-2011 09:53 AM

This is why I usually avoid making comments on quilts. I don't have the time to comment on all of them and I don't want anybody feeling left out or hurt. Sometimes I comment and almost always feel bad afterward because I'm wondering who is feeling slighted.

pinebeltquilter 02-23-2011 10:12 AM

Sorry your feelings are hurt. Any quilt that anyone finishes is a work of art to me, even if I don't reply. I don't even know how to show a pic of what I have done so you are way ahead of me. Will be looking forward to seeing more of your work! :oops: