Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Anybody doing this Bonnie Hunter Mystery? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/anybody-doing-bonnie-hunter-mystery-t165184.html)

Peggerss 11-03-2011 07:23 AM

I love Bonnie's mystery quilts. I did the one last year, "Roll Roll Cotton Boll" and it turned out really nicely. I will participate in this one as well. Can't wait!!

sunrise450 11-03-2011 08:26 AM

I am going to do this. I agree, I have too many irons in the fire but what's another one!

sunrise450 11-03-2011 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by amazon (Post 4621196)
I received her email, checked it out ,looks really labor intensive, but I still want to try it. One of the perks of the boards new face lift is we could start our own group ,yeah, how ? not sure, but I did see that option. will have to check it out . I'm in!

That would be nice, Does any one know how to do this. I am trying to figure this new board but feeling like I am floundering.

candi 11-03-2011 08:42 AM

Ok Y'all. I am really excited about this. I will miss the first three weeks as I am not home, but looking forward to raiding my stash and tackling this, I need a piecing skill builder. And by that time, the design will be unfolding making it easier for me choose Fabs.

If you all want, somebody can create a group and those interested can join. To do that, one goes to Community, the third tab in the green bar and then Groups---> create group. Not sure yet what all this gives the group, but hey, a feature we can take advantage of. :)

wraez 11-03-2011 09:15 AM

I haven't decided yet. Is there a way to see the finished mystery quilt she did last year? I haven't found it on her blog.

Sadiemae 11-03-2011 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Ozarkcastle (Post 4624025)
I am IN, haven't settled on my 'colors' (yet) I need a Fall quilt for the bed so I may lean towards the orange,brown and greens but I also love RW&B with some Yellow. I may suprise myself and do Two.

Both of these would be really pretty, if you have lots of time.

COYOTEMAGIC 11-03-2011 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by amazon (Post 4621196)
I received her email, checked it out ,looks really labor intensive, but I still want to try it. One of the perks of the boards new face lift is we could start our own group ,yeah, how ? not sure, but I did see that option. will have to check it out . I'm in!

I'm trying to figure out how to do that. When I tried, it told me I wasn't allowed. :( So I'm not quite sure what to do at this point

vivoaks 11-03-2011 10:55 AM

Thanks! I haven't been keepig up with Bonnie's pages lately, so wasn't aware of the new mystery. I probably won't put it together right now, but I'll keep track of each section as the instructions come out.

ottermomDebbie 11-03-2011 10:55 AM

I'm collecting all the information and will start as my other UFO's allow.
I love the Bonnie Hunter projects, books and web site information. It's such a great way to deal with my stash.

Quiltbeagle 11-03-2011 11:02 AM

I'm getting my present quilt top done so I can start the Orca Bay mystery on the 18th. Can't wait!