Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Anyone ever had problems ordering from www.fabric.com? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/anyone-ever-had-problems-ordering-www-fabric-com-t37241.html)

Honey 02-19-2010 09:48 PM

I, also, have ordered from them several times and have never had problems

Oklahoma Suzie 02-20-2010 04:44 AM

I just got an order from them about a week ago, and had no problems at all.

Maire 02-20-2010 05:46 AM

I've ordered from them many, many times and never had a problem. I like that their "yards" are 39 inches and a couple of times when I ordered 1 or 2 yards it must have been close to the end of the bolt and they sent a good 3/4 yd more without extra charge.
They have a great customer service dept, I think they will fix your problem easily.
Maire

shaverg 02-20-2010 07:15 AM

I have ordered from them several times without any problems. Hopefully it was just a bad day for them.

Eddie 02-24-2010 02:43 PM

An update on this continuing saga....

My daughter e-mailed them a couple of times about the problem and didn't receive any response from them. :evil: So I e-mailed them on Monday and didn't get any response. :evil: :evil: :evil:

So I called them while ago and asked if anyone was aware of the problem from our several e-mails we'd sent. No, didn't know there was a problem. :roll: O.k., explained it all and she checks and guess what - they're out of the fabric that they were supposed to send me instead of that ugly fabric that they did send me. So, another credit coming back to the credit card.

Good grief. I'm never ordering from these people again. Ridiculous! Bad customer service! Bad service, period! :evil:

Oklahoma Suzie 02-24-2010 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Eddie
An update on this continuing saga....

My daughter e-mailed them a couple of times about the problem and didn't receive any response from them. :evil: So I e-mailed them on Monday and didn't get any response. :evil: :evil: :evil:

So I called them while ago and asked if anyone was aware of the problem from our several e-mails we'd sent. No, didn't know there was a problem. :roll: O.k., explained it all and she checks and guess what - they're out of the fabric that they were supposed to send me instead of that ugly fabric that they did send me. So, another credit coming back to the credit card.

Good grief. I'm never ordering from these people again. Ridiculous! Bad customer service! Bad service, period! :evil:

wow, so sorry you didn't have any luck with the customer service.

MrsSew66 03-04-2010 06:15 AM

I have ordered from them three times. The first time I ordered I was not pleased with the fabric. I called them and I was told to keep the fabric and reorder. Overall, they are OK; however, it takes over a week to receive the order. In fact, I have an order to be shipped in a few days. They always send more than you order.

Sharon - NC 03-04-2010 08:05 AM

I'm another one that has ordered from them many times. I had one problbem one time with them substituting a fabric for one I ordered. The one I ordered was flannel and the one they substituted, while similar in color, was not flannel. They let me keep the one they had sent, and re-sent a flannel replacement I was happy with.

craftybear 03-21-2010 11:20 PM

You should call and explain to them again that you had lots of problems with your order. Talk to a supervisor!

Oklahoma Suzie 03-22-2010 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by craftybear
You should call and explain to them again that you had lots of problems with your order. Talk to a supervisor!

good idea.