Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Blue and white stars, block exchange sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/blue-white-stars-block-exchange-sign-up-t11418.html)

Marcia 02-07-2009 05:38 AM

I FINALLY found a pattern that I like and am going to start mine this weekend!! I always need a looming deadline to get me going. Can you say "procrastination"?!?!?! :shock:

Butterflyspain 02-07-2009 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by mgshaw
Got a messegae from Judy for you!!!

I received blocks from ButterflySpain today. You are all doing such wonderful work.Keep it up. This is going to be a great exchange.

So yours made it Elle!!!

Great news, canīt wait to get some of those lovely blocks back.

Thanks so much for the update. Elle

Butterflyspain 02-07-2009 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
LOL

I don't have a month... I don't trust international mail not to muck around. Gotta get them done and in the post within two weeks. It's going to be tight!

Hi there, I will keep my fingers crossed for you, go girl go. That would be real cool to get one from NZ. I have faith in you.

Elle

Butterflyspain 02-07-2009 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
Good God, I hope I can make it on time, I have only 2 blocks done, and my sewing machine broke last weekend!
I'm waiting for the new one to come in tomorrow, and I see myself frantically sewing on Sunday, lol!

Oh Melanie what a shame. Hope all goes well for you and you get your new machine soon.

Elle

Butterflyspain 02-07-2009 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by Marcia
I FINALLY found a pattern that I like and am going to start mine this weekend!! I always need a looming deadline to get me going. Can you say "procrastination"?!?!?! :shock:

I said it too "P R O C R A S T I N A T I O N" thats a big word for a saturday. Go Marcia go
:lol:

Elle

sewsewquilter 02-07-2009 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Marcia

You go girl. Dealines make me tense. Glad you can work well under a deadline. :D

mgshaw 02-07-2009 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dawn Hendrix
I have 11 more to go..... I wll get them done tomorrow.. NOBODY will be here to distract me!!!

AHHH!!! A day to yourself!!!! That has got to be wonderful!!!!! You are doing 2 sets too, right?

mgshaw 02-07-2009 12:45 PM

[quote=Marcia]I FINALLY found a pattern that I like and am going to start mine this weekend!! I always need a looming deadline to get me going. Can you say "procrastination"?!?!?! :shock: [/quote

What did you decide on??? Cant wait to see a sample!!!!!! Hint, hint!!!!!

Dawn Hendrix 02-07-2009 02:51 PM

I already have the 1st set done.. there is a picture of it here somewhere... and I am over half way thru the second set!!!!

And YES it is WONDERFUL being here alone!!

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 02-07-2009 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
Good God, I hope I can make it on time, I have only 2 blocks done, and my sewing machine broke last weekend!
I'm waiting for the new one to come in tomorrow, and I see myself frantically sewing on Sunday, lol!

Oh Melanie what a shame. Hope all goes well for you and you get your new machine soon.

Elle

I picked up my new machine this evening, so I will be working on my blocks tomorrow!