Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Blue and white stars, block exchange sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/blue-white-stars-block-exchange-sign-up-t11418.html)

Butterflyspain 03-25-2009 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by gcathie
Ahhh Butterflyspain......finally got your blocks......whoooo hooooo....and you got one of mine....good luck on figuring out what to do.....I just thought enough and done something simple....

On the mail......I send everthing priority....regular mail they can take when ever ....We sent a package to our Son in Africa and it took 3 months.......the priority was there the next shipment.....go figure......maybe this will help everyone waiting on things for the future....I sent my blocks priority and got them back first I think.....that had to be why........welll anyway it's food for thought....>.....:-)

Well thanks for that. I was speaking to a friend who originally lived in S Africa and she is still waiting on her parcels they seem to take forever. She has just a village postman who delivers on foot to the surrounding villages, he is a very fit man.

Butterflyspain 03-25-2009 09:49 AM

Yes CathieG I was so happy to get all of my friends stars I havenīt figured what to do yet, still busy with wedding plans, but I am sterring towards something super in the middle and the stars all around. :? then again :roll:

KGoodhand 03-25-2009 03:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally got my stars!! Alleluia!!!
They are beautiful! I showed a couple friends and they are already asking me how I am going to put them together! One friend suggested orange because it is the complimentary color to blue on the color wheel I guess! I don't know! I will wait and see! I have a few ideas now I just need to sit and stare!!!
Thank you again ladies! This was my first exchange like this but as of right now it will NOT be my last!!!

altogether
[ATTACH=CONFIG]29194[/ATTACH]

KGoodhand 03-25-2009 03:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
missed a close up of the other six

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 03-25-2009 03:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got mine!!! I GOT MINE!!!!!!

KGoodhand 03-25-2009 03:33 PM

Yeah! The canadian mail finally wakes up!!!! :D
I have a silly question for a couple of the people that I received stars from. I would like to know if I could bother you for your first name and your state of where you live. Why I am asking is when I get them all together the way I want to, I would like to put each persons name and place on the star somewhere for a reminder! This is my first exchange like this and I loved it! Plus you all did a fantastic job on the stars!
Some of the stars are labelled with name and place but a few are not.
Would Quilt Queen, Quilting Aggi, Mrsj82 and Maribeth please PM me with the information if you feel okay about it!?!?
Thanks so much again everyone!!

sandpat 03-25-2009 03:44 PM

Yea!!!! I'm so happy that some more stars were delivered! Gosh..Judy did a great job making up the batches. Everyone's batch looks so good together!

mamatobugboo 03-25-2009 04:36 PM

those really look great - makes me sad that I didn't participate! But, I'm on board for the flower block exchange!

mrsj82 03-25-2009 06:54 PM

I'm so glad you got yours Bare! You have one of my blocks! YAY!

mgshaw 03-25-2009 07:20 PM

Woo Hoo!!!!! So glad everyone is as happy with their blocks as I am!!!! This was sooo much fun!!!! :D