Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Bought a Flynn Frame (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/bought-flynn-frame-t67453.html)

cjk 09-29-2010 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by kristen0112
Sounds like me - I just got a Bailey's Long arm and have had LOTS of trouble getting it set up. I try a suggestion, it doesn't work, take a break. I have been close to tears and out right crying. I feel for you.

Originally Posted by cjk

I bought one I didn't have any trouble with that. The orange PVP pipes are they too tall for your machine? Keep trying and good luck

I measured them and they are right for the machine. I keep telling myself I need to step away and come back later... and when I do it's still the same.... But I haven't given up yet!

I'll swap with ya!
:lol: Just kidding!

nativetexan 09-29-2010 03:25 PM

don't throw it in a closet. if you really find you don't like it, return it.

cheryl222 09-29-2010 04:32 PM

[quote=kristen0112]Sounds like me - I just got a Bailey's Long arm and have had LOTS of trouble getting it set up. I try a suggestion, it doesn't work, take a break. I have been close to tears and out right crying. I feel for you.

Poor Kristen. Do you still not have your Bailey working correctly? I feel so badly for you because I love mine. I wish I were closer to you so I could help you figure it out.

amma 09-29-2010 04:38 PM

Do give them a call tomorrow, they have great customer service and will do everything they can to walk you through using this frame :D:D:D

jayelee 09-29-2010 04:49 PM

Did you go to the web site and watch the video My husband made my frame just like the flynn had trouble until i watched the video

charismah 09-29-2010 05:05 PM

I have this frame too..didn't like it going in the next yard sale! along with my hinterberg stretch frame!

sewgirls 09-29-2010 08:31 PM

my son made me a homade one just like the fiyn and i love it i am not real good at it yet ,this is my first quilt ,but i think it will get better as i get use to it

kristen0112 09-29-2010 10:59 PM

[quote=cheryl222]

Sounds like me - I just got a Bailey's Long arm and have had LOTS of trouble getting it set up. I try a suggestion, it doesn't work, take a break. I have been close to tears and out right crying. I feel for you.

Poor Kristen. Do you still not have your Bailey working correctly? I feel so badly for you because I love mine. I wish I were closer to you so I could help you figure it out.

I wish someone was close to me who could come and help me out :-) I am calling Chuck again tomorrow and if he doesn't have any other ideas he said he'd send me another.

cjk 09-30-2010 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by jayelee
Did you go to the web site and watch the video My husband made my frame just like the flynn had trouble until i watched the video

Yep, so many times I'm sick of it.

cjk 09-30-2010 03:45 AM

Originally Posted by nativetexan
don't throw it in a closet. if you really find you don't like it, return it.

Can you do that?