Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   A christmas Gift For You From ShellyQ (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/christmas-gift-you-shellyq-t3329.html)

Tiffany 12-19-2007 05:44 AM

Retired: I was having a problem downloading the pattern also, until I realized I was clicking on the photo and not directly on the word 'download'. Perhaps you are doing the same thing and clicking where you expect a box to be instead of directly on the word. Hope this helps!!

I think I'm going to head downstairs and make a few of these ornaments for friends and family for Christmas. It seems a perfect way to use up some of my fabric scraps. Thank you again Shelly!!

reva 12-19-2007 05:46 AM

when I click on download nothing happens - how can I get the patterns - love them - thanks so much for sharing!!!

Retired 12-19-2007 05:51 AM

Thanks for trying to help me.
I clicked on where it said download (on the icon) and nothing happened. I tried on several different ones of the icons but nothing happened at all. I know I must be doing something wrong but I don't know what.

mary705 12-19-2007 06:02 AM

If you click on the word download on the right, it should bring up a box for you. I just went back to the first page and it is working.

reva 12-19-2007 06:06 AM

I was able to download all of them!! Thanks again!!! I can't wait to get started on them!!

mary705 12-19-2007 06:18 AM

WTG, have fun

Retired 12-19-2007 07:10 AM

Success...
I should have clicked on the word download. I got them all.
Thanks Shelley for posting these and thank you everyone else for helping this old lady. (70 years young and just starting to learn to quilt)

reva 12-19-2007 07:14 AM

It's never too late to learn something new!!! Especially when it's quilting!! Have fun learning!!

Fabraholic 12-19-2007 09:58 AM

Hello, All: I just joined when I saw your Christmas patterns. I agree with the others - would like to download them and use for next year. Hopefully doing some all year long-the everlasting New Year's resolution. Like the others, I can't get it to download so will try again. So if anyone else has been able to download these patterns please let me know what you did.

New kid on the block

ShellyQ 12-19-2007 10:26 AM

Hi Folks, Retired & Reva: glad you got it sorted, there is usually some round to help, we're a pretty friendly bunch on here like that :D .

Fabraholic: Instead of clicking on the Icon you actually need to click on the word "download" The word will change colour when you have the mouse cursor in the right place. Don't worry, I did exactly the same thing when I first tried to down load something. If that's not the problem please let me know, we'll see what we can do to help. Welcome to the board, do have a good look round there's heaps to see and do, check out our Block of the month :P . You can find all the different sections by going to the main page.

Have a Merry Christmas and I hope we'll all have a chance to get to know each other better in the new year :D