Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Fabric.com has lost a customer (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/fabric-com-has-lost-customer-t41301.html)

Beachbound 03-31-2010 10:30 AM

oh, and I got a $5 off coupon for my next order, that's pretty cool.

oldswimmer 03-31-2010 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Beachbound
My order is here, eveything is just fine except the color of my "tone on tone" pink is really mave with purple. bummer not going to work with my quilt but I'll find a use for it. Wouldn't ya know THAT was the one color I ordered 5 yards of.

Wow, I think I would send it back. Thats a lot of yardage for a color you didnt want.

ForestHobbit 03-31-2010 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Ditter, I would write a note to the owner of the company...I have never had any issues with them, but, a little note to the top of the totum pole will solve lots of problems....

I agree.

sunkistmi 03-31-2010 12:53 PM

I returned a bunch of fabric and they got it on the 17th. I hadn't heard anything from them as far as my credit so I called yesterday. Lady said it was in "accounting" and to wait a few more days. I sure hope so. This was fabric from the order it took 8 days for them to get out. Have to say the return process was very good. I called customer service and was emailed the return shipping label and off it went. Course we'll see how quickly it comes off my MC. Sorry you had such a bad experience Ditter.
Wendy B

sewcrazygirl 03-31-2010 01:41 PM

I order from them all the time, I always ALWAYS get exactly what I ordered. I must have placed 5 orders with them this year alone. Each time the fabric is gorgeous, well wrapped and arrives fast! I love that store. I plan on ordering a huge order soon of home decor fabric to make panels for my Living room :)

They have my business!

Oklahoma Suzie 03-31-2010 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by DebraK
There are so many good places to shop. Thier loss. May you never go through that again.

I agree.

Toto's Mom 03-31-2010 02:53 PM

Sorry to hear about the bad experiences. My experience with them has been excellent. Good quality fabrics, good prices, fast service, and who can order less than $35.00 in fabric, so the shipping was free, and a coupon for $5.00 off my next order.
If I had the kind of experience you did, I wouldn't order from them again, either.

Rebecca VLQ 03-31-2010 03:36 PM

Awwww, geez! :( Sorry it didn't work out for you! I've got an order on the way; we'll see what happens with it.

pam1966 03-31-2010 04:57 PM

I've only ordered from them once but my experience was very good. I'm sorry yours wasn't!

tattoonana13 03-31-2010 05:06 PM

I decided to place an order from them even though I have read all the comments on this website. My order came earlier this week,and I was horrified! There was so many problems,I wouldn't know where to start.So,I caled the company,and the lady on the phone wanted me to talk toe cust service manager. He was apparently busy,and did finally get back to me about 2 hours later. I told him all the things that were wrong,and what could be done? He said he wanted to make me happy,so,I could get my pieces recut,or get a credit towards another purchase. I told him I would let him know,as I wasn't sure if I wanted to deal with them again. I finally sent him an email,and told him he could give me a $credit with no shipping and I would try again. I received an email from him,2 days later,saying they would give me $credit,the amount was $10 higher than I had suggested. So,I decided to order some more fabric. I had received a 15% off coupon with the first order,so I used it on this next order. So,now, I've gotton a credit for half the amount of my first oreder,plus 15% off and no shipping! So, I basically got almost $50 worth of fabric free! :thumbup: So,I guess from my perspective,I'll give them another chance. I did give him quite an earfull about the problems with the first order,and told him that I belonged to an online quilt group,and how a lot of people from that group had dealt with their company and had also experienced a lot of problems with their orders. So, maybe all this will help and they will try to fix whatever is wrong. I will say that this new order I just placed today,was cut and sent out within 3 hours of me placing it! Guess they didn't want to piss me off'anymore! :lol: So,we'll see what happens. I do like their prices and selections,so I hope this order is ok. :lol: :? Hope this helps all of you with questions about Fabric.Com. The man I dealt with was named Hal if that helps.
Best Regards.
Gail :thumbup: