Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Fabric.com has lost a customer (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/fabric-com-has-lost-customer-t41301.html)

Ditter43 03-31-2010 07:39 AM

Some of you may remember the post I put up a few weeks back about bad service and lack of communication.........As you may remember I got an IM from the manager of the customer service dept.I called several times and had to leave messages....never got a call back...same with emails to him. So I will just chalk this up to experience and cross them off the list of companies to order from. I hope those of you who said you had only good experiences with the company don't fall between the cracks like I seem to have!! I heard from several of you who also had bad experiences and gave you the mans name, phone number and email address. Did any of you ever get a response from him?

:thumbdown: :-( :thumbdown: Ditter

Fiber Artist 03-31-2010 07:42 AM

I always have the greatest service from them,they even call me if there is an issue with anything.

Tink's Mom 03-31-2010 08:38 AM

Ditter, I would write a note to the owner of the company...I have never had any issues with them, but, a little note to the top of the totum pole will solve lots of problems....

beachlady 03-31-2010 09:18 AM

Never have ordered from them, but had planned to with all the new fabric lines that a board member posts from time to time. Hmmmmm....should I or shouldn't I?

DebraK 03-31-2010 09:39 AM

There are so many good places to shop. Thier loss. May you never go through that again.

Eddie 03-31-2010 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by DebraK
There are so many good places to shop. Thier loss. May you never go through that again.

Agreed. There are so many GOOD shops out there to shop with that it just makes good sense to leave the bad ones in the dust and take your pocketbook elsewhere.

Beachbound 03-31-2010 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by beachlady
Never have ordered from them, but had planned to with all the new fabric lines that a board member posts from time to time. Hmmmmm....should I or shouldn't I?

I have an order on the UPS truck now...I ordered on Monday. I'll let ya know when it gets here.

farscapegal 03-31-2010 10:04 AM

I just received two orders this week from them and everything was as I ordered it with each piece of fabric at least 3 to 10ins more than I ordered. I have always had good service with them.

I am sorry you have have a bad time with them. I would do as Tinks' mom suggest.

I will continue to order from them.

Sybil

kathy 03-31-2010 10:18 AM

Ditter I don't understand why you are being mistreated. My order yesterday was 1 yd short so I called this morning and got the nicest woman and I've already got an email saying it's on its way. I commented on your first thread about my other problem with them, I mentioned this to her and she said that they had had a lot of complaints lately and were checking into the warehaouse and shipping depts. If you're waiting to hear from Stephan Friedman, you may never, he's probably just a title holder. is this the number you called? 1-888-455-2940. I got an answer real quick. I just hate to see you miss out on all the deals they have.

Beachbound 03-31-2010 10:29 AM

My order is here, eveything is just fine except the color of my "tone on tone" pink is really mave with purple. bummer not going to work with my quilt but I'll find a use for it. Wouldn't ya know THAT was the one color I ordered 5 yards of.