Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Fabric Obsession Confessions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/fabric-obsession-confessions-t81762.html)

TymeToShine 12-09-2010 05:50 PM

If it has cute doggies on it, I am a goner!

crkathleen 12-09-2010 05:50 PM

I do have a fabric confession! If I find a quality fabric at a good price I buy many!! yards at a time. lol

oldswimmer 12-09-2010 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
Oh...... Ummmm...... My LQS has a sale starting tomorrow for 3 days, 33% off everything in the store, well at least 33% off on fabrics but everything is on sale. I plan on buying several cans of 505 spray, some thread and of course I may just have to buy some fabrics. It's on sale for heaven's sake!!!

You go girl! I'd be right behind you if I lived closer!

deedum 12-09-2010 06:04 PM

I lasted about two weeks without going anywhere near a fabric store, I had withdrawal symptons that only another fabricoholic could understand! I have decided no matter how big your stash is, you just don't always have the right fabric everytime....so off I go!

Colorful Quilter 12-09-2010 09:08 PM

Tyme to shine, would you like some doggie fabric??? I have some that you can have for free

Connie in CO 12-09-2010 09:21 PM

Well,i live in the middle of know where,so if i stay away from town i do ok.I want to try to use up alot of Christmas fabric i have.

yolanda 12-09-2010 09:26 PM

Camarillo California? That is only a couple hours away from me ...

Originally Posted by np3

Oh...... Ummmm...... My LQS has a sale starting tomorrow for 3 days, 33% off everything in the store, well at least 33% off on fabrics but everything is on sale. I plan on buying several cans of 505 spray, some thread and of course I may just have to buy some fabrics. It's on sale for heaven's sake!!!

I'm on a buying freeze too. Now where is this store with 33% off?

Baron's fabrics, right here in Camarillo. Less than a mile from my house and right next to Trader Joes. Of course everytime I go into Trader's I must go to Baron's

yolanda 12-09-2010 09:27 PM

do you purchase online?

Originally Posted by Connie in CO
Well,i live in the middle of know where,so if i stay away from town i do ok.I want to try to use up alot of Christmas fabric i have.

yolanda 12-09-2010 09:27 PM

Chicken ;-)

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I'm taking the fifth on this!! LOL!!

quiltingcousin 12-09-2010 09:33 PM

A buying freeze you say.....Gosh I made the same commitment for December.....but then I couldn't resist some Christmas fabrics online at terrific deals......then I did it a second time. Both packages came tonight and when I brought them in from the mail, I stole away to my sewing room pretending I had gifts to hide......little did he know, they were little gifts....for moi....Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas to ME! These fabric stores out our way are not helping....25 days of Christmas sales, with email reminders and coupons coming every day. They know we can't resist. Ugh....I'm doomed! I'm a quilt-a-holic! P.S. Tomorrow's deal of the day is 25% off on Bali Pops.....hmmmm??